Part 2 coming soon...

But right now I just wanna ask you some quick questions okay my lil penguins?

Okay numero uno: Do you all remember the imagine I did ages ago, that was based off of Close as Strangers by 5SOS?

You do?! Well great! Cause someone asked me to make it into a book, so I kind of um a- agreed to do it...

So the cover options are in my book of covers, okay, so can y'all go check them out, there are only two, so just comment on your favourite one for me!

Okay, thanks:-)

Okie Dokie Loki, numero um- two; Do y'all remember um I think they were called Cute coyote and Kidnapped that were in like the narrator's POV, did you like them?

I enjoyed writing those ones, and if you liked them I might try and write some more like that sometimes?

Alright, numero treeee; You know Stiles' you find out he died I only just realised that y'all are commenting about me making it into a long imagine, which knowing me will have like five parts, or making it into a book, so I'm gonna let you guys decide which you would prefer, long imagine or book?

Also, I just realised how dirty some of you are, I'm going through all the comments on each chapter and I got up to the first personal I wrote, and god damn guys, what's up with that?! It was innocent, I didn't add my dirty mind to it at all!

And finally numero Thor; Okay, the Best concert ever (Stiles) do you want a part two, with the actual proposal or nah? Honestly, it's all up to you guys, cause you're the ones who are gonna read it, so tell me what you want to read!!

Tell me your answers by commenting on each of the questions! I wanna know what you guys want to read, so let me know!:-)