Family Party (Derek)

Derek and I have been dating for 1 year and still I have yet to introduce him to my parent.

Derek began to think that I was ashamed of him, so I started making arrangements with my mum and turns out, she was planning on hosting a party. Eventually we decided that would be the best time for Derek to meet my mum officially.

To make it slightly easier on him, I invited Stiles and Scott, Malia and also Lydia, so that it wouldn't just be a party filled with people he doesn't know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Der-bear?" I questioned as I walked over to him, sat on the couch. "Yeah baby" he replied as he looked up at me from his book.

"How would you feel if I told you that this Friday, I'm taking you to meet my mum" I said as I sat on the coffee table in front of him.

"Let's start packing" he said as he stood up. I smiled at his confidence and his enthusiasm, hoping to hell that he'd keep them both right through the party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, today is that day that we start our roadtrip to my mums house.

"You ready?" Derek asked me as he stood at the door with our bags, I nodded, smiling brightly as I walked over to him.

As we walked outside I noticed that the four teenagers were here, actually on time! "Hey guys! You ready to go?" I asked then as Derek gave me strange look.

The nodded and hopped into their respective cars while I turned to Derek. "They're coming too?" He asked incredulously. I nodded "Yeah, I didn't want my mums party to be filled with people you don't know, so I added some people you know and love" I explained.

"I do-" I cut him off, "Don't give me that bullshit Derek, I know exactly how much you love the pack" I said as I started him down.

"Alright let's go!" He said, rather than giving me an actual answer. I giggled as I walked over to the car and got in the passenger seat.

*time skip -spongebob narrator voice- six hours later*

"Turn right here" I said quickly as I saw my mums driveway coming up. "This one?" Derek checked, "Yeah" I said as he turned quickly and sped up the driveway.

"Are you okay?" I asked, slight humour in my voice as I looked over at Derek to see he had his eyes closed.

He nodded as he opened his eyes and looked over at me, "Okay, let's go" I smiled as we got out of the car and retrieved our bags.

We all had barely made it to the front door before my muke had opened it, smiling brightly. "Stiles! Scott!" She exclaimed happily, "Hey Mrs (Y/L/N)" they both greeted her.

"Come in! Come in!" She smiled as she moved out of the way, we all walked in and immediately myum bombarded me with a massive bear hug.

"Mum, this is Lydia, Malia and my boyfriend Derek" I introduced them once she had let me go. "So lovely to meet you! Derek, we will have to have a proper chat later" mum said as she smiled brightly at them all.

"Now, go go go! Go and get changed ready for the party! It starts in half an hour!" Mum exclaimed again as she shooed us up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With the party in full swing, I thought it best to make a quick round of all the family members I could see. When I was done I noticed both mum and Derek were missing.

"Hey Stiles. Do you know where my mum and Derek are?" I asked him, "I think they went outside to have that chat" he said before Lydia dragged him off to dance.

I shook my head as a laugh escaped my lips at Stiles' fist pump. Quickly I walked outside and immediately spotted mum and Derek sat on a bench in the garden.

I could tell that they were talking, and it didn't take a werewolf to know that they were gonna get along just fine. I smiled as I walked back into the party only to get swept up by my cousin and taken to the dancefloor.

When mum came back in she mouthed to me "he's a keeper" and silently gestured to Derek. "I know" I mouthed back as I smiled at Derek.

Oh god. I thought to myself as my little cousin walked up to Derek and I guess, asked him to dance with her. I giggled as I watched them, he'll be just fine...

LITTLE PENGUINS. HOW YA DOING?! I DON'T HAVE INTERNET IN MY HOUSE UNTIL THURSDAY, AND MY DATA IS LIMITED, SO I'M SORRY IF WE'RE TALKING ONLINE AND I SUDDENLY STOP TALKING FOR A LITTLE WHILE, IT'S NOT BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU, IT'S BECAUSE I CAN'T REALLY YET. SO I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR THAT, PLEASE DON'T HATE ME OR EAT ME.

I hope you like this Derek imagine, if you think I can improve it in anyway, please do tell, I'd love some feedback on it too!

I love you my lil penguins, for now requests are still closed, and I'll see ya later *salutes* xxxxx