Favourite ATL song

Book reads: 6.9k.
Book votes: 301. I love you little penguins:') xoxo

*Favourite song and favourite lyrics from said song because I love All Time Low<3*heart eyes*)

Scott: Don't you go

favourite lyrics: Don't you go, and carry on with your life, it was a one night stand till I woke up next to you.

Stiles: Bail me out

favourite lyrics: so listen up, I know I'm out of line, just settle down I know it's gonna be alright.

Derek: Therapy

favourite lyrics: Give me therapppy, I'm a walking traveeeeeestyyyyy, but I'm smiling at everything.

Peter: The reckless and the brave

favourite lyrics: Little rats, runnin' mazes havin' babies, it's a vicious little world... That we live in.

Isaac: Six feet under the stars

favourite lyrics: And just mouth off about the world, and how we know it's going straight to hell.

Liam: Dear Maria, count me in

favourite lyrics: There's a story at the bottom of this bottle and I'm the pen.

Brett: Dancing with a wolf

favourite lyrics: I'm not your friend, you burned the bridge, I chew you up and spit you out.

Feel like it's been a while since I last updated my little penguins, but guuuuuuuuys, we're sooooooooo close to 7k reads! I'm so excited!!! When we reach it I'm gonna do a special imagine and a competition, I feel like a five year old on Christmas right now, but it's not even Halloween yet and already loads of the shops here have Christmas stuff out. Most of them have literally by passed Halloween and gone straight for Christmas!! It's stupid, anyway, enjoy!

Got half term, aka a week off college, aka a very lazy week, aka more updates for my penguins:') love you all, enjoy your Halloween and then can you countdown to Christmas, and only after Halloween can you really start being excited for Christmas!!<---- Dem's the rules.