Favourite horror movie

Scott: Friday the 13th

Stiles: Ghost ship (This movIE IS LITERALLY LIKE SO GOOD! IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT ALREADY, YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS TO YOUR LAPTOPS AND WATCH IT ONLINE. IT'S AN 18 BTW. ALSO AT THE START WHEN THE LITTLE GIRL DANCES WITH THE CAPTAIN, SOMETHING HAPPENS AND I LAUGH. ITS MEAN AND HORRIBLE, BUT I LAUGH AT IT)

Peter: The cabin in the woods (I am scared shitless by this film. I hate it)

Derek: World War Z (Idk if you can count it as a horror movie, but I love love love this film, especially the scene where the zombie gets his head smashed in and his brain matter splashes onto the wall, anyone else... no? Okay then)

Isaac: The Shining (my dad recommended I watch this movie when I was 8)

Liam: Let the right one in (never seen it, although I really want to now)

Hey my little penguins wassup?? So, hopefully I'll update again on Thursday, because I have college and on Thursday it's my daaaay ooooooff, wooohooo! Anyway, I have been watching horror movies LITERALLY since I was born. My dad told me that the first movie I EVER watched was frickin The Exorcist.

*EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE, SOMETIMES IT GETS A LITTLE OUT OF HAND*

I love you all, stay beautiful!!<3