HAPPY FUCKING PENGUIN DAY BITCHES

Sorry it's not an update, its 10:17pm here and I am fucking planning on doing an all nighter because of a bitch who has the nerve to call herself a teacher.

I won't bother you with my shit. If you wish to know, comment, but I doubt you will so yeah....

HAPPY PENGUIN DAY GUYS. I LOVE YOU MY LIL PENGUINS, HAPPY YOURSELF DAY TO YOU.

love Jessisapenguin 😘🐧

Edit;

Basically my day went like this;
We got an assignment today, and we are MEANT to have a MONTH on it, but do we? NO! WE HAVE ONE FUCKING DAY TO COMPLETE SEVEN TASKS AND THEY AREN'T EVEN SHORT, THEY ARE TWO PAGES EACH AND I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL THAT BITCH WHO CALLS HERSELF A TEACHER. AND WE HAVE TO USE THE ASSIGNMENTS WE HAVE PREVIOUSLY COMPLETED IN THAT UNIT AND IM LIKE "EXCUSE ME? YOU WONT FUCKING LET ME HAND IN THE PREVIOUS ASSIGNMENTS SO HOW AM I MEANT TO USE THEM IF I DONT KNOW IF THEY ARE FUCKING CORRECT YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKING TWAT WAFFLE"

AS IF THAT WASNT FUCKING BAD ENOUGH, BASICALLY WE HAVE SIX UNITS, AND THIS ASSIGNMENT IS UNIT 1, APPARENTLY WE HAVE TO HOLD OFF ON DOING ALL THE OTHER UNITS ASSIGNMENTS BUT I AM FUCKING BEHIND IN THE OTHER UNITS SO I CAN'T NOT DO THOSE ASSIGNMENTS AND SHE'S LIKE "oh its okay sweetie, you won't be told off" AND IM LIKE "BITCH I WILL, I AM TELLING YOU I HAVE YET TO HAND IN ASSIGNMENTS THAT EVERYONE ELSE COMPLETED FIVE FUCKING WEEKS AGO BECAUSE I COULDN'T GET A FUCKING ASSIGNMENT BRIEF CAUSE THE TEACHER WASNT FUCKING THERE EVERYTIME I WENT TO ASK.

Oh my god okay, I feel better now. Sorry guys, sorry for all the colourful language, I'm sorry but its really stressed me out and pissed me off to no end. I'm sorry you had to see that side of me:-( I still love you all😘😘😘