Capture [Pete x way]

Way felt a sudden urge to go through Pete's phone, as he was always on it, capturing photos wherever he went. While Pete was taking a walk in the garden, Way seized the chance to check his phone. The first thing Way noticed was that there was no password, and the wallpaper featured a cute picture of Way. This brought a smile to Way's face. Upon exploring Pete's gallery, Way expected to find a variety of photos, but to Way's surprise, there were no pictures of nature, food, or even Pete himself. Instead, every photo was of Way-capturing moments of happiness and enjoyment. Way discovered that Pete had been observant and utterly smitten, focusing solely on capturing Way's joyful moments. It was a revelation for Way, realizing the extent of Pete's admiration and the fact that Pete had been capturing these moments without Way's knowledge.

While Way was admiring all his pictures, suddenly Pete came from behind and scared him, thinking that Pete might feel upset about Way checking his phone and not trusting him.

Way: Look, Pete, I can explain.

Pete: What do you want to explain?

Way: That I took your phone. [Looking down in sadness]

Pete: Did you find anything in it, just saying. [With a straight face]

Way: No. [With a pout] I'm sorry.

Pete suddenly came near Way, placed a small kiss on his forehead, and gently stroked his hair about four times, then made him sit on his lap.

Pete: You act like a furious cat but are just a soft rabbit. [Chuckled]

Way: What do you mean? You're not angry?

Pete: What about you looking at my phone? Nah, why would I get angry over such a thing?

Way: That I'm being too anxious and that...

Pete: It's your right to be anxious and protective of our relationship. What's a relationship if it's not built on trust? If I had something to hide, I would probably tell you to stop checking my phone, and that you don't trust me. But on the other hand, when I do it when there is nothing to hide, it will just give you more trust issues, am I right?

way slighted nodded a yes

Pete: There is nothing more important to me than seeing you happy and living comfortably. That's all I want.

Way: You REALLY love me, don't you?

Pete kissed Way with a sweet and soft kiss.

Pete: That's not a question anymore. I don't love you; I love your soul, your body, your lips, your cheeks-everything from top to bottom is mine.

Way: But I have a question. Why do you have this many pictures of me?

Pete: Because I love it when you smile, and whenever I am away from you, I can see your smile and feel well again. When I see you, I feel that I love you more every time. So, taking those pictures is my way of saying I love you.

Way: Don't make me cry. Why are you so perfect?

Pete: I am not perfect. I am trying to be perfect for someone who deserves the most perfect person in the world.

Way: I wish I could be that perfect for you

Pete: Just be you. You love me, and I will capture your heart again and again, in every world and destiny ever.

AUTHOR NOTE

A SMALL AND CUTE ONE FOR PETE XWAY FANS