Top 10 favorite BL series

"I've been a fan of the BL series for what feels like forever! It's funny, I can't even recall the exact moment I watched my very first one. But you know what? That's just part of the fun, isn't it? Anyway, diving into the world of BL has become one of my absolute favorite things to do! And let me tell you, sharing some of my all-time favorite BL series brings me so much joy. Sure, they might be a little older, but they're like precious treasures to me – timeless and full of golden moments!" I can't wait to hear your thoughts and share in the joy of these incredible stories!

10 .2GETHER THE SERIES[THAI]

"Most of you would surely have watched this if you are an OG BL fan. WHERE SHOULD I START? I mean, first of all, we had one of the most iconic casts: Bright x Win, Toptap x Mike, and Drake x Frank. For me, Bright and Win had the most natural chemistry, while others say it was more like bromance. But really, no bromance includes touching of boobs and kissing. So yeah, we don't have to judge every BL show so harshly. The reason it got that hate was because it received too much attention. We were all trapped in the mess of COVID, and '2gether' gave us a reason to smile. That's all."

9. HISTORY 4: CLOSE TO YOU[TIWANESE]

Most people are in love with the trapped or count our days and obsessed with one of the iconic series of history, but for me, it's gotta be Close to You. Because, first of all, it was one of my favorite casts. Teng Teng was, if I am correct, pretty handsome. It did have this toxic side couple, but all in all, I agree that as a teenager, Fu Yonjie made mistakes. But second chances are worth giving. He was just a teen. In the end, the story was happy and fun, and it showed the bond of best friends, and the hardships of homosexuality, and it had a happy ending. It healed me after the traumatic ending of Count Our Days.

8. ADVANCE BRAVELY[CHINESE]

Advance Bravely was one of the iconic Chinese BL series. It may have been about bromance, but in fact, the main characters had chemistry. My man, my favorite, Jun Gong, was in it. He is a king for acting in bromances. After all the exceeding stops of Chinese BL, he still rose to Advance Bravely, and he slayed as always. It had action, it had fighting, it had the perfect storyline. Jaxson Xu also did a great job, and I was obsessed with it, and still am because it deserves that.

7. HE IS COMING TO ME[THAI]

Just one thing: Ohm Pawat, that's all. And the storyline, oh my God, it was the perfect mix of comedy. I laughed hard in every episode. Most of you will know Singto from Status as Kongbob, but for me, it was Mes from He is Coming to Me. The storyline went like this: After his death, Mes becomes a lonely ghost. Until he meets a kid who can see him. Years later, they became best friends but... What would happen when Mes falls in love with his friend? Although it made me cry quite a lot in the last episode, the cry was worth it.

6. GAMEBOYS[FILIPINO]

You have to see this series if you have not because it was one of the cutest things. But it made me realize the true meaning of love. It showed me that being distant in a relationship comes with so many rocky paths, but true love is love. The character of Gavreel and his iconic baby and Mayora is still intact in my head, while Cairo was the cutest, patootiest thing.

5. LOVE FOR LOVE SAKE[KOREAN]

Is this a familiar name? Then yes, this is the recent KBL that just got finished. The reason why it's here is because it was one of those BLs which had its hype true. It kept us on guess the whole time. The inside-a-game world was the out-of-the-box storyline. On the other hand, the cuteness of both MungHa and Jawoon was just so cute. I paused many times just because he was so cute. I can't control. I finished it in a straight night and had so much fun. While watching, the swag of them was on point, and the bully kiss was iconic.

4. KINNPORSCHE[THAI]

If you don't have this on your list, I don't want you as a BL fan. You can say these were the times for BL when it really went busting like a volcano. The hype of BL really was on its pint those days. The obsession we had with Vegas, English, and Porsche characters was unbelievable. The time when Barcode had to cover his eyes because he was underage, it was the times. It had everything: action, story. It made me feel in love with mafia love and BL, two very spicy things.

3. BAD BUDDIES[THAI]

I just have no words for this series. It's a must-watch. It's that series that I always end up watching again and again without getting bored. OhmNanon has to be the 'it' couple of the BL industry. Their eyes just speak chemistry. Both have the juiciest relationship, and the storyline of this BL is diverse, lively, that you will enjoy every single episode without getting bored. It's my comfort drama that in the end, I always go to it.

2. THARNTYPE[THAI]

People may say that the story was toxic and that Type was an ass, but in the end, the story has my heart. It was beautifully lovely, sweet. We cried together and laughed together. The friendship of Techno and Type reminded me of the friendship bond from TharnType S1 to 2 to both its movies. All of it was the best thing that ever happened to me in life. After watching this series, my view toward love changed, and my love for Gulf and Mew is still the same. They gave us one of the best series with the best chemistry and acting.

1. TO SIR, WITH LOVE[THAI+CHINESE]

You must be shocked at how strange of a BL is my top BL. I am sorry, but I have to agree on this that enjoying the time and wide storyline of more than 80 minutes is my thing it was 17 episode drama with each episode having a time duration of 80 min. Although this is not everyone's cup of tea, I agree. This series was more about story and family dynamics than anything else. But all in all, this is my top 1st BL for sure. The love I have for film and Jim is too much. The story keeps you engaged and tells about the negative sight of homosexuality and that in those times when this was considered a sin. The chemistry of them was top-notch. Although there weren't many NS scenes, we're talking about love, not sex here. Sex is a part of love, not the whole thing. It was a long 17-episode Lakornish drama with a gay couple as the main leads. It was all about them but filled with family dynamics and diversity. All the characters were played the best. Film played the character of Thian so well that I cried many times during these 17 episodes. You have to watch this drama for good and to bring blessings to everyone. Hands down, for me, Khun Chai is the best BL ever. WATCH IT NOWWWWW

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BL?

AND WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FROM MY TOP 10 BL?