The Time When You Were Mine[northxsonic]

Chapter 1: YOU WIN

SONIC: NORTH, YOU WANTED US TO BE HAPPY, BUT YOU DESTROYED OUR HAPPINESS WITH YOUR OWN HANDS. YOU RUINED EVERYTHING BECAUSE OF YOUR STUBBORNNESS AND OBSESSION WITH ME. I WAS YOURS; I WAS EXCLUSIVELY YOURS. WHEN DID I EVER DO ANYTHING TO DESERVE THIS? WE WERE HAPPY. YOU WERE HAPPY. I WAS HAPPY. WHY, WHY?

NORTH: WE CAN TALK THIS OUT, SONIC, OKAY, BABY? LOOK AT ME, OKAY? DON'T DO THIS, I BEG. I WILL MAKE UP FOR THE MISTAKES I MADE. I KNOW I AM AT FAULT. I REALIZE THIS IS NOT A MISTAKE BUT A SIN I NEVER KNEW I COMMITTED.

SONIC: I FORGOT THAT THERE WAS A WORLD AROUND ME BECAUSE OF YOUR LOVE, BUT YOU GOT STUCK IN YOUR HEAD. NOW, HERE WE ARE, MR. NORTH. CONGRATULATIONS, YOU WON. YOU WON ME. I LOST. I LOST. BUT GUESS WHAT? YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANYONE WHO LOST LIKE ME. YOU WON BUT STILL LOST. I LOST BUT STILL WON. AT LEAST NOT IN THIS LIFE, BUT IN THE NEXT ONE FOR SURE. MY THOUGHTS AND THIS MOMENT MAY ALWAYS HAUNT YOU. YOU DON'T DESERVE PEACE BECAUSE YOU DESTROYED THE PEACE OF US AND OUR FAMILY, NORTH. YOU WON. IT WAS YOUR HOLLOW AND CRACKED VICTORY.

**[6 months before]**

**NORTH:** What is doll doing?

**SONIC:** Why do you like to call me that?

**NORTH:** Don't you think a doll is like a puppet? We play with it, keep it, dress it up, love it, give it everything because she deserves the best. You keep it close to yourself, and if somebody wants to snatch it from you, then you...

**SONIC:** North, what the heck? Why are you joking around?

**NORTH:** Oh, baby, nothing. In conclusion, I want you to be with me like my doll, and I want to protect you by all means. *As he caressed Sonic's hair.*

**NORTH:** Baby, why don't you cut your hair shorter? You look attractive with this length of hair.

**SONIC:** Isn't that a good thing? I want to be attractive.

**NORTH:** *(still caressing Sonic's hair)* It's a good thing for me, but not for others. Are you cutting them, or should I do it for you?

**SONIC:** Okay, okay. I'll cut them soon.

**NORTH:** If not, then be ready. Long hair can be pulled better, baby. I LOVE YOU. Now, I have to go. Babe called me for some work. When I come back from work, you should chop them off, okay? *(North had this persistently bright smile on his face. It felt like manipulation for Sonic.)*

*Sonic gulped, witnessing such a loving yet creepy side of North.*

**NORTH:** I better go now. See you later. *(He kissed Sonic's cheek, making him giggle.)*

**SONIC:** I love him so much. *(He is crazy possessive of me.)*

*Sonic was busy all day doing his work, forgetting what North had told him, but he never knew what was coming.*

**6 PM**

*North came back from the garage with Pete.*

**SONIC:** *(smiled)* Welcome back. Oh, hi Pete. Hello, baby.

**NORTH:** Sonic.

**SONIC:** Yes, babe. Come inside. Let's go inside.

**PETE:** Did you just take a shower? Your skin looks so pale. Well, paler than usual. You're so beautiful, Sonic. North is one lucky guy.

**SONIC:** Omg, thanks. I just changed and took a shower.

**PETE:** Oh, mention not.

**NORTH:** Should I leave you two here? It looks like I'm not here. *(smiling)*

**SONIC:** No, babe, I—

**NORTH:** Oh, well, can you come with me for a sec? I want to show you something.

**SONIC:** Okay, Pete, we'll just be back in a sec.

**PETE:** Yeah, sure, sure. Take your time.

The moment North and Sonic entered the room, North pinned Sonic against the wall.

**NORTH:** Why do you like to seduce every other guy? Am I not enough? Should I rent some guys for you if you want that, huh? You want that, don't you?

**SONIC:** What are you up to, North? Stop playing. Let me go!

**NORTH:** I told you to cut your hair. You're so spoiled; I need to teach you a lesson. *(He caressed Sonic's hair and suddenly pulled, making Sonic hiss in pain.)*

**SONIC:** Ahh, leave me. It hurts! Let me go! What's wrong with you, North?

**NORTH:** Why? This hurts, right? Then you should have cut them. I told you already. And now, you're in these clothes in front of Pete. Shall I tear them off? Yeah, I should.

*As North grabbed Sonic's white shirt and pulled it apart, tearing it into pieces, North was only left with shorts, revealing his abdomen.*

**SONIC:** You're hurting me, North! *(Sonic's sudden cry made North stop.)*

**NORTH:** Stay here, okay?

*North made Sonic sit down and wear the jacket he was wearing.*

North gave a farewell to Pete, and as soon as he left, Sonic was furious.

**NORTH:** We can talk this out, okay? I am sorry. I was angry. I told you something, and you ignored it, so I got angry.

**SONIC:** Stay away. I might hit you.

*North came close and sat near Sonic's feet.*

**NORTH:** Hit me all you want. I won't leave you here. I know I am sorry, baby. I just got jealous, you know how much I love you. I can't bear seeing other men being precious in your eyes; it burns me and hurts like hell.

**SONIC:** Leave me, North, okay?

**NORTH:** You won't forgive, okay? If hurting me makes you feel better, then I deserve it. *(Suddenly, North took the knife from the table beside the fruit basket and scratched himself, making his hands bleed.)*

*Sonic panicked.* What are you doing? You're crazy!

**NORTH:** I know I got you hurt. That's why I deserve it.

**SONIC:** North, why did you do this? I was mad, but you did this. Why?

*As Sonic left to fetch the first aid kit, North smiled as if he had planned it all.*

**SONIC:** Let me see. Where is it hurt?

**SONIC:** Why did you do this? You're so damn crazy. Doing that because I was angry at you?

**NORTH:** Baby, I am sorry.

*Sonic treated North's injury.*

**SONIC:** Yeah, yeah, okay. I understand, but don't do this kind of thing again. You scared me so much.

**NORTH:** I love you, baby. Can you please do what I say from now on so I won't get angry, and this won't happen?

**SONIC:** Okay, okay. My fault. I know I made you angry. I won't do that again.

**NORTH:** Love you, baby. *(He asked for a hug. Sonic hugged him.)*

*North caressed Sonic.*

**NORTH:** I love you. I love you the most, baby doll.

"YOUR BLIND WHEN IT'S LOVE"

PART 2 WILL BE UP ON THURSDAY UNTIL THAT BYE BYEEE