Your World My World [Pete X Way]

"What do you call that profound love when you feel as if you're no longer just yourself, but a part of them? You see only them, yet from a distance, and you yearn to shield them with all your might. It's almost amusing, isn't it? The depth of your affection blurs your own identity. Then, the torment of not being able to shield them from harm strikes, and you find yourself blaming your own limitations. But why? How can you fault yourself for not being able to intercept danger from afar? True protection comes when you're close enough to stand as their shield. Or does it?

Before Babe and the others entered Tony's residence, Way took some time out to talk to Babe. His regret for what he did was overwhelming.

Way: "Hey, Babe, before we go, I need to talk, please."

Babe: "Get out of my face."

Babe walked away.

Way: "I hope I don't regret not talking to you here." [Sighed]

All of them entered and started doing their tasks one by one as assigned in that area. By chance, Babe got caught, and Charlie saved him. Then, they proceeded with their plan.

Tony: "You thought you could escape that easily? No. Never. Stop hiding and come out."

Charlie: "Babe, we'll get out soon. Don't worry. No one will get hurt. Let's move." Charlie dragged Babe away toward the stairs as they were about to go up.

Winner: "Oh my, look who's trying to escape. Back up, back up. You're trying hard, Charlie, aren't you? No one can save him. I waited, waited, waited so much for this moment when I get to kill this Babe with my own hands."

Charlie: "Babe, we'll go or die together, okay?"

Babe: "What are you saying, Charlie?"

Winner: "So sweet."

Winner: "But boring for me."  winner pulled the trigger.

Charlie: "This is for our love."

Babe: "Charlie!" [A loud noise was made, but Charlie was not hit.]

Babe: "Charlie!"

babe:wayyy

Way got hit, but even though he was bleeding, he managed to shoot Winner in the forehead.

Way: [Who was bleeding, looked at his hands covered in blood.]

Pete, who was left behind, came inside and seeing Way, went to him without hesitation, pushing Babe back with all his force.

Pete: "Don't look at that. Nothing will hurt you. I'm here, okay?"

Charlie: "Babe, are you okay?"

WAY: "Pete, Pete, listen, I don't wanna die, please, I really don't. Ahh, uhh."

PETE: "NOTHING'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU."

BABE: "We need to get him to the hospital now."

PETE: "YOU STAY AWAY, STAY OUT OF MY SIGHT. JUST GO!"

BABE: "Pete, this is not the time to fight."

PETE, TREMBLING, SEEING HIS HANDS COVERED IN WAY'S BLOOD, HIS BREATH HITCHED. HE TOOK WAY IN HIS EMBRACE AND WENT DOWNSTAIRS AS FAST AS HE COULD. SOONER, THEY GOT TO THE HOSPITAL. THERE WAS WAY'S HEARTBEAT, BUT IT WAS SO SLOW THAT IT WAS BARELY AUDIBLE.

PETE: "THIS WON'T BE OUR END, I KNOW THAT."

IN THE HOSPITAL, THEY TOOK WAY TO THE EMERGENCY WARD.

NURSE: "YOU CAN'T GO THERE. WAIT HERE."

PETE: "WHAT? WAIT HERE? GO HELP HIM! HE'S IN DANGER! YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME! AM I MAD? I WANT TO BRING HIM HERE, GO FIX HIM!"

NURSE: "SIR, WE'RE DOING OUR BEST. THIS IS A HOSPITAL, CALM DOWN. THIS IS NOT YOUR HOUSE. THE DOCTORS, THE BEST OF THE HOSPITAL, ARE THERE TO ASSIST HIM. NOW, PLEASE."