LUNACY [Pete x way]part 6

"Sometimes it's fun to be in love, but it's even more fun when you're insane."

Pete: "Who's there, Way?"

Tharn: "We're here for some investigation, sir."

Pete: *smiled* "Investigation? What type of investigation? You should come inside so we can talk more easily. It will be more convenient."

Phaya: *nodded*

Way: "Yeah, welcome."

Way: "What's wrong, officer? What type of investigation? Can you please explain?"

Phaya: "It's about Winner. Do you know Winner?"

Way: "Winner? But why are we talking about Winner here?"

Tharn: "I'm afraid to tell you that this morning he was murdered brutally."

Way: *as he was about to fall back, but Pete caught him* "Murder?"

Pete: "Murder."

Phaya: "Yes, and from what we know, the last time Winner was seen was at a Valentine's party, and perhaps you were in a fight with him?"

Way: "Sir, we were indeed. It was a minor fight, there's nothing more."

Tharn: "If something else happened, please can you tell us? There's no forcing or harm to you, sir. This is important for us and the case."

Pete: "Way, you should tell them."

Way nodded.

Way: "Apparently, he dragged me and tried to force me, but my husband came and saved me in time, and he ran away. Neither of us really saw."

Phaya: "So, you and your husband were together the whole night before?"

Pete nodded.

Tharn: "And can you identify whose bracelet this is?" *Tharn showed him the bracelet*

Pete: "It's mine."

Tharn: "We found this on the body."

Pete: "I guess when we fought, this went to him."

Tharn: "Can you please come with me, Way?"

Pete: "You go, I'll be here, okay?" *smiled*

Way: "Jerk, this way, sir."

Tharn: "I'm sorry for the interruption. It seems like you're here on a honeymoon."

Way: "Yes."

Tharn: "Don't be shocked or afraid, Way, but we are guessing that this situation has something to do with your husband. I just wanted to give you a warning, although this is just a guess. We still have some questions about this case; it was not just a normal murder, it was a really complicated one."

Way: "I assure you that Pete and I were together the whole night."

Tharn: "How about in the morning, from 9 to 12, perhaps?"

Way: "We had a little quarrel, so I left, and he also left. So I don't know where he was after that."

Tharn: "Okay, thank you for your cooperation, and have a happy honeymoon."

Way: "Thanks."

As they came out, Tharn noticed Phaya's face looked dimmed and enveloped.

Tharn: "We should go now, Phaya. Let's go."

Phaya: "If we have some more, we will give you more calls."

Way: "We will try our best to cooperate."