ALL AROUND US [charliexbabe]

Love, in its truest form, has a captivating power that can drive you to incredible lengths. It's like a beautiful madness that compels you to venture into uncharted territories and face life's challenges without hesitation. The significance of love becomes most apparent when everything else around you loses its value, akin to worthless trash.

In the realm of love, the world seems to fade away, leaving only you and your loved one in focus. Even if everything crumbles and falls apart, your attention remains fixated on the person you adore. The intensity of love is truly experienced when you can witness destruction all around, yet your gaze remains unwavering because nothing else holds more value than the person right in front of you.

Real love, according to this perspective, isn't truly felt unless it comes with its share of challenges and consequences. It's not a genuine experience of love if it doesn't carry the weight of passion, burns, and the side effects that make the journey all the more profound and meaningful.

Tony, learning that his senses had returned after Charlie's death, decided to take drastic action by kidnapping Babe. Despite Babe's initial attempts to resist, the exhaustion stemming from the ongoing battles and the realization that the threats could persist with someone new every day led him to surrender to Tony's control.

In his weary state, Babe concluded that giving up on fighting would spare others from harm. It became a bleak acceptance that today it was Charlie, and tomorrow it could be someone else, continuing in an endless cycle of danger. By giving in, Babe felt he wouldn't lose anybody else, even though life seemed to lose much of its meaning after the loss of Charlie. The internal struggle weighed heavily on him, and the choice to yield was made in an attempt to find a semblance of peace

Tony: You won't say a word, Babe.

Babe: If you don't want me to speak, then stop talking and do whatever you're planning.

Tony: In the end, his death benefits us.

*Babe glares at Tony when he mentions Charlie.*

Babe: Don't utter his name with your despicable mouth. You, a human trafficker, can't even come close to the level he stood on. Anyone with a conscience would know that.

Babe: You knew he would outshine and overpower you eventually, so you got rid of him. What's with the fear, huh?

Tony: But he's dead now. That's what happens when someone tries to outshine me and take my place. You wanted to, but you couldn't. You started off wanting to save these kids, and now you've become one of them. How unfortunate.

Babe: And how unfortunate for you that, despite all your attempts, he's still better than you and everyone here today.

Tony: You're still as nosy as ever. You know, they say the rope burned, but the knot is still there.

*Tony grabs Babe's hair forcefully.*

Tony: Get ready to face whatever comes your way because there's no Charlie anymore. Good luck.

As the occasion unfolded, it painted a surreal picture – a scene reminiscent of heaven juxtaposed against the backdrop of hell. Tony reveled in every moment, finding pleasure in the macabre spectacle of Babe being auctioned off to the highest bidder.

As the auction progressed, bids soared, reaching an astonishing 100 million baht for someone as prominent as Babe—an alpha in his own right.

In a surprising turn of events, a wealthy and influential figure emerged as the victor. Nattapong Sutthi, a prominent politician from North Thailand, now had control over Babe. However, it wasn't solely due to his political power; there was a disturbing undercurrent of lust in his eyes. Despite having the authority to command, it was evident that Nattapong's motivations extended beyond dominance, as he cast an unsettling and lecherous gaze upon Babe. The predicament for Babe, bound with hands behind his back, took a disconcerting turn under the possession of a man driven not only by influence but also by base desires.