The Time When You Were Mine [north x sonic]

In a love so fragile, echoes weep,

Silent sorrows, secrets keep.

Whispers sting, a subtle knife,

In the tapestry of a wounded life.

Bruised petals, a gentle touch,

Love unfolds, a painful clutch.

A dance of shadows in muted grace,

In the mid-length of a love's embrace.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why is life so unfortunate? Those people whom you love end up being the most hateful in your eyes. Have you ever wondered how we got here, how our love got here? If it's called destiny, then why is only our destiny so unfortunate? I wanted to be loved, to have good love. I was born to be a human, not a prisoner—a prisoner of my love. My jail is my own lover."

Is it so hard to live simply, happily, without any problems? Problems are not what cause our destruction; it's the people who cause those problems. In the end, we are our own morals and lessons.

"Sonic lay low in his room. It's not that he lost his senses; he just lost himself. He lost trust. He lost everything that he loved, and that everything was north 

Sonic's emotions gave up on him. North treated him the best, treated him with love and everything he had, but Sonic never answered. His responses were nowhere to be found; his eyes looked empty, and his face was blank as if he embodied this word called 'nothing'.

"North tried to approach him, explaining that what he was doing was for Sonic and the world, too harsh perhaps, and that he didn't want them to be apart. That's why he was doing all of this, and he pleaded for Sonic to answer him. However, Sonic listened, taking in everything. In response to North's long, detailed explanation, Sonic still stared at North blankly.

North, with a heavy heart and frustration, left the room. After a few minutes, he returned with a bowl of boiling hot water.

North: I am asking you for the last time, Sonic. If you won't talk back, it won't be great for you. This is your last warning. You won't speak, okay?

Sonic remained silent.

North: You won't speak, okay?

[North grabbed Sonic's hands and was about to dip them into the boiling hot water.]

North: This is the last time. If you speak now, I won't do this, Sonic.

North looked at Sonic with tears in his eyes, observing how rigid and emotionless Sonic was. He was about to immerse Sonic's hands in the boiling water, hoping that he might speak. But Sonic didn't. North looked at Sonic's hands, and suddenly, he pushed the boiling hot water bowl out of sight and went down on the ground. North couldn't do it. When he saw Sonic's hands, he could never bring himself to do it. Instead, he kissed Sonic's hands and pleaded.

North: Sonic, please talk to me. Can you please, baby Sonic? SONICCC! [He hugged the immovable and emotionless Sonic, crying and crying. But nothing affected Sonic, as if he were dead but still alive.] Talk to me, Sonic, or I will go crazy.

"After many tries from North, pleading and begging, Sonic remained unresponsive. Eventually, North fell asleep with his head in Sonic's lap. Sonic looked at North and then at the room. The white and blank walls reminded him of his own self—blank and plain.

Sonic: "I want my North. Where has he gone? Can somebody bring my NORTH back to me?" He asked in a normal voice.

North was sleeping, but he heard Sonic's voice, and suddenly he woke up, hearing Sonic's sweet, soft voice.

North: "Sonic, you spoke, baby! Talk to me, please. What were you saying?"

Sonic: "North, I want my North back."

North: "I am your North. What are you saying, Sonic?"

Sonic: "You are not him. He is lost, North. He... is lost somewhere."

North: "Sonic, I am here. What are you saying, baby?" [He cupped Sonic's face.]

SONIC: "YOU'RE NOT HIM!" [SONIC STARTED POUNDING UP AND CRYING LOUDLY, HITTING NORTH'S CHEST LOUDLY AND HARD, PUTTING ALL HIS FRUSTRATION INTO IT.] "MY NORTH! I WANT MY NORTH! THE NORTH I KNOW! BRING HIM BACK! WHO ARE YOU? MY NORTH WAS NOT LIKE YOU!" 

[HIS VOICE SHATTERED FROM THE INTENSITY OF HIS SCREAMS, AND HIS PAIN ERUPTED IN UNBRIDLED CHAOS.]

NORTH: "I know, I know. Don't react like this, Sonic."

Sonic pushed North back.

SONIC: "Stay away! You're not him! You're a monster, a psychopath. You're not the North I loved. I don't love you anymore. I hate you, more than anything."

NORTH: "Sonic, I—"

SONIC: "No! Stay back, or else I will kill myself. Yeah, I will kill myself." His hands trembled, his steps wobbly, and his eyes swallowed in despair.

SONIC: "North, I will stay, okay? I won't go anywhere. Keep me locked. I accept my fate, but stay away. I... I don't feel good. Ugh, what's wrong with me?"

NORTH: "Sonic—"

SONIC: "No, you stay away. I give up, okay, North? I give up. Please." [His steps were unstable, and he fell on his knees.]

NORTH: "Sonic, what's wrong? Let me give you a hand. Please, don't do this to me."

SONIC: "Your hand."

SONIC: "You don't get it, do you? I'm lost, North. I don't know who I am anymore, and I can't bear the pain. It's tearing me apart.

 "My heart's tired fighting with my mind over you."

AUTHOR NOTE 

sorry a small part today because I am busy and tired and sick lol sick of life