Mood swings [Pete x way ]

"In the original version, Way can't get pregnant because he's an enigma, but let's throw logic out the window because, come on, who doesn't love Way's sassy attitude? So yeah, the daddy's Pete gotta treat his baby boy like a prince, complete with all those adorable mood swings. Hehe, okay?"

 "So, after a cozy 10-day break, Way waltzed back into the Hunter garage with a surprise – turns out, there's a little Way Jr. on the way! The excitement was off the charts, especially for Pete, who's been Way's partner in crime for a sweet 3 years.

Now, here's the adorable part – the whole crew knew about Way's tiny sidekick, but they kept it hush-hush. No awkward vibes, just pure happiness. And oh, was Pete over the moon! He couldn't stop beaming.

But as the days rolled on, Way started feeling a bit touchy about some stuff. 

Way: "Uncle, can I help you with that?"

Uncle hesitated for a moment, then decided to have Way sit down and check some files – the most random task in the garage.

Way: "Oh, okay."

After pretending to inspect the files a few times, he handed them to Jeff, who was busy testing Babe's car.

Way's excitement shot through the roof.

Way: "Should test your car, Babe?"

Babe and Jeff both chimed in with a synchronized "No."

Way pulled off a frowning and confused face.

Babe: "I mean, Way, why don't you, um, stay right here and keep those files company?"

Way: "Oh, got it. Files, [yeah]

Way: "Hey, North, where are you off to?"

North spots Way and abruptly changes direction with a comical sidestep.

Way: "Uh, what just happened there?"

Way: "Hey, anyone needs a hand with anything?"

The whole garage crew, treating Way like a living doll, responded in unison.

Garage Crew: "Nah, just go check the files, Way."

Way: "Seriously, guys?! Every time it's 'check the files'!

Way: Jeff, Babe, Uncle – I want to do more than just stare at paperwork! Give me something real to do, for crying out loud!"

*Way, feeling overwhelmed, stopped in his tracks, plopping himself on the floor and wiggling like a protesting baby.*

Way: "Whenever I'm around, it's all 'don't do this, don't do that.' Why am I even here? I wanna go home now!"

*Suddenly, North burst into laughter, which only intensified Way's despair. He started crying and continued his little floor-wiggling spectacle.*

Alan, hitting North's head: "North!"

North: "Ouch, that hurts!"

Sonic: "Serves you right."

*Charlie entered the scene, finding Way on the floor.*

Charlie: "Way, what are you doing on the floor?"

Way, with a twinkle in his eye, swiftly stood up and marched toward Charlie, arms wide open.

Way: "Charlie!" He wrapped him in a tight hug.

Charlie: "What's going on, Way?"

Way: "Look at them, Charlie. They're making fun, especially these two!" Pointing dramatically at North and Alan.