HOMOPHOBIC[part 3][charlie x babe]

Sonic: "Where are you going to, North?"

North: "To our room."

Sonic: "But everyone is eagerly waiting ."

North: "But darling..."

Sonic: "Why are you so insistent on going there right now?"

North: "I just miss being with you."

Sonic: "Enough playing around; let's head over. Everyone is gathered for us at the campfire."

North: "Alright, alright, let's go."

As North leaned in to kiss Sonic, a smile crept onto Sonic's lips, unable to resist the affection. Returning the kiss, Sonic found himself lost in the moment, their lips locked in a tender embrace. Breaking away, they gazed at each other, their eyes shimmering with the sweetest sparkle of affection and longing.

As they approached the campfire hand in hand, Tharn cast a glance toward Type with a playful pout upon seeing North and Sonic lost in their affectionate display. Type responded by teasingly cutely showing his hand, eliciting a smile from Tharn who nodded in mock disapproval.

Meanwhile, Charlie caught BAbe's eye and winked mischievously, prompting a warm smile from Babe in return.

As they settled around the flickering flames, indulging in the comforting warmth, they all shared laughter and conversation over marshmallows and s'mores, the sweet treats adding to the cozy atmosphere of the evening.]

Sonic, noticing the chill in the air, fetched a bundle of blankets and approached each couple with a warm smile. He draped a blanket over Tharn and Type, ensuring they stayed cozy amidst the evening breeze. Then, he gently placed another blanket around Charlie and Abe, making sure they were snug and comfortable.

With a tender gesture, Sonic ensured that everyone was kept warm, fostering a sense of closeness and care among their group gathered around the campfire.

Sonic: "Hey, guys. Here's a blanket for you both. It's getting chilly."

Tharn: "Thanks, Sonic."

Type: "Yeah, thanks."

Sonic (whispering): "You know, now you can hold hands under the blanket without anyone seeing."

As they snuggled closer, Tharn and Type shared a secret smile, their hands finding each other beneath the cover of the blanket, adding a cozy intimacy to the moment.

Babe reached out eagerly for a s'more, but his hand accidentally brushed against the burning wood, causing him to recoil with a sharp gasp as the heat seared his skin. Charlie, noticing immediately, sprang into action, his concern evident as he rushed to Babe's side.

babe: "Ouch!"

Charlie: "Babe, are you okay? Let me see."

Babe (wincing): "I think I touched the fire..."

Charlie (visibly concerned, his voice trembling): "Oh no, let me see your hand. Are you alright?"

Tharn: "What happened?"

Type: "Is he okay?"

Charlie (focused on Babe, eyes glistening with worry): "It's just a small burn, but we should take care of it."

Type (noticing Charlie's emotional state): "Wow, Charlie's sensitive. He looks like he's about to cry."

As Babe noticed Type giving them a strange look, he gently pulled his hand away from Charlie's grasp, reassuring him, "I'm okay, Charlie."

Charlie looked a bit hurt but nodded in understanding.\

North leaned in close to Sonic and whispered, "How are these lovebirds going to live under the same roof and hide the fact that they're dating?" He couldn't help but chuckle softly at the thought, sharing a moment of amusement with Sonic.