Old School Love [alanxjeff]part 2

In the subtle shift of eyes, his gaze held nothing but love. He, the epitome of art, became my muse. Despite lacking the means to possess such beauty, I found solace in gazing upon him, pondering the depths of love. HE WAS AWAY BUT WAS MINE THE ONLY THING IS THAT HE DOESN'T KNOW 

"Alan, don't bother me, you uncle. Why are you scared?"

Alan: "Charlie, Charlie, please, please."

Charlie: "No, no, NOOOOO."

Alan: "Ugh, what the heck. Okay, okay, man."

Charlie: "You get me now? Get out; I have to visit the bakery."

Alan: "Shall I go with you?"

Charlie: "No, why would you want to?"

Alan: "Oh, so somebody wants to be alone with babe."

Charlie: "Now what do you mean by that?"

Alan: "You know, right? That babe likes you; it's the way he looks at you."

Charlie: "Babe, he likes me. Pshhh, ahahahah, never were besties."

Alan: "We will see about that."

Charlie: "You're thinking about me looking at your love life. When are you telling Jeff? He won't deny it. Trust me, I know my brother."

Alan: "What if he denies it? The whole school will make fun, and on the other hand, I will be heartbroken."

Charlie: "In my opinion, that will be your bad luck. How about this? We go to my house together. I will leave to check on the bakery, and you stay at the house so you can talk to Jeff more, you know?"

Alan: "Really? Can you?"

Charlie: "I can, but..."

Alan: "I knew there would be a catch."

Charlie: "I have not completed that literature project. Do it for me. Can you get Jeff's help as well?"

Alan: "Oh, okay, okay, okay, let's go then."

Charlie: "Let's go then."

Kim: "Who and where are you going? Did you take my permission?"

Charlie stopped and smirked.

Charlie: "What do you want, Kim?"

As Charlie looked at Kim, Kim's heart beat faster. He wanted to bully him, but his eyes went wide when he saw how handsome a person could be with a brave face like Charlie's.

Kim: "I... I... You dare to go without my permission?"

Charlie: "Look, Kim, this is not a jail, okay? If I want to, I can go. I have done my work, and yes, I can go without permission. So now, move."

Kim moved without any hesitation, and Charlie went on his way.

North: "Boss, why did you move?"

Kim: "I moved, huh?"

Sonic: "Boss, what's wrong?"

Kim: "WHAT'S WRONG? NOTHING!"

Alan: "You totally are a classic badass."

Charlie: "Shut up and move."

As both of them ventured into Charlie's home, the air was filled with the delightful scent of freshly baked croissants. Charlie knew instantly that Jeff had been to the bakery, as he could discern from the aroma that babe had sent something for him.

Charlie: "Jeff must've gone to the bakery. I can smell his surprise."

Charlie headed straight to Jeff's room, searching for the pie that babe had baked. His eyes scanned the room, but Jeff was nowhere to be found. Instead, he spotted the pie and cinnamon bun resting on the side drawer.