Chapter 36: When the Past Repeats Itself

(Tsukiyo's POV)

Today is another day, Terunori is busy with all the elite ten meetings and the upcoming 'Autumn Elections', and I was standing in the middle of the 'Chinese Cuisine RS' with crossed arms, glaring at the other trainees who were slacking.

"I feel bored, man" one of them said, he was sitting on the chair and resting his cheek on his fist. "Hey, what do you say we leave early today? Chief isn't going to come here because he's busy, so we have all the free time to ourselves!" the other one said.

"You think so?? Alright, let's go!".

"Not. So. Fast!!" I yelled, standing in front of them as I glared daggers at the two, also earning the other recruiters' attention.

"You are not allowed to leave until you finish all the tasks Terunori gave you!" I stated, strictly. The bald man scoffed, "And how would he know whether if we did it or not?".

"Because he put me in charge! And I don't want to end up getting yelled at just because you're a bunch of lazy bums!" I retorted.

"Relax, he's not going to yell at you! Now, if you'll excu-..." he couldn't complete his sentence until I took something from my pocket which I had to borrow from Terunori. I didn't want things to go the hard way, but apparently, it had to.

A whip.

All the recruiters got scared as I glared at them while holding the whip in my hand, ready to slap the hell out of them!

"Now, unless you want to leave the RS with bruises all over your face and body, I advise that you should get to work. Your first task is dry rice tossing" I calmly ordered, smirking.

"Y-YES, MA'AM!!" without wasting another second, they hurried to the counters, all lined up as they started their practice. Moving in unison so perfectly.

Standing with my hands resting on my hips, I snickered as I watched their every movement, and yelled at whoever starts to slow down, and give them 20 more sets. Everything was starting to go smoothly; I organized all the recipes, and we all started perfecting one dish per day, so we don't get things mixed up. Of course, I had to taste them all to make sure that they all followed the recipes correctly.

We need to be fully prepared for the next 'Moon Festival'...

-

Weeks later, after the 'Autumn Elections'...

The 'Polar Star' dormitory...

(Y/N's POV)

"Goodness, everyone's really out to get him!" I spoke in disbelief as I stared at the boxes stuffed with Shokugeki requests for Soma.

It was only me in the dorm now while the others were still in school, and Fumio-San went back to her home for a while, so she put me in charge take care of the dormitory and the others.

"We're back!" Megumi yelled; everyone then noticed the boxes full of paper. Megumi frowned as she looked at them.

"Hey, what's all this?" Yuki-Chan asked. "Apparently, they're all Shokugeki requests for Soma. Where is he anyway? Why hasn't he returned with you guys?" I asked, crossing my arms.

Why do I sound like a mother?

"He's at the arena, taking on another opponent" Ibusaki-Kun replied.

"Well, someone has to go check up on him! I can't since I'm wearing my regular clothes, and I've got some cleaning to do!" I stated as I was wearing a pair of blue jeans, and a light-brown crop top.