Chapter 26: Moon Festival (Pt.2)

(Tsukiyo's POV)

It was sunset and all the booths have closed for the day. After I was done with my first dance, I left for a while, then returned later to do another dance.

I was glad that Terunori didn't notice me leaving for too long because he was too busy serving the customers. Otherwise, he'd probably yell at me.

My eyes sparkled as I saw a mountain of tickets our shop earned on the first day!

"Wow! That's a lot of tickets!" I said, smiling.

"I know, right? And we made a lot more than we've planned thanks for your idea of entertainment!" Terunori remarked, happily. Making me giggle.

"All right, the prep team should start on what we need for tomorrow" he then yelled for everyone to hear.

"Yes, sir!" the other recruits said. "Ah, right, Tsuki-Chin. Would you be a doll and submit the earnings report for the day?" he glanced from his shoulder at me.

"Okay!" I nodded and took the report and left.

After a few minutes, and the sun had set so it was dark now, I returned to see that everything's already cleaned up. Then, we heard Suzuki speak on the mic.

"Everyone, I have an announcement. The tallying for the first day sales as of 6 o'clock for the 'Moon Festival' has been finished. I will now announce sales ranking for each area. The 'Main Avenue' area's first!

3rd place goes to 'Teppanyaki'!

2nd place goes to 'Skewers RS'!

And 1st place goes to 'Chan RS'!" Suzuki announced, as the booths that have won cheered happily.

"Now, for the 'Central Area'!

3rd place goes to 'Yo-Yo Restaurant' by 'Western Cuisine RS'!

2nd place goes to 'El Fuego' by 'Spanish Cuisine RS'!

And 1st place goes to 'Kuga Restaurant' by 'Chinese Cuisine RS'! Their sales were more than double that of the booths in 2nd place and below!" Suzuki continued.

A huge grin ripped through my face as I squealed happily while the other staff members cheered.

"And now, the 'Yamanote Area'!

3rd place goes to the 3rd seat of the elite ten, Megishima Tosuke!

2nd place goes to the 10th seat, Abe Hikari!

And 1st place goes to the 4th seat, Akanegakubo Momo!" Suzuki added.

After all that was done, I helped in putting up the chairs on the tables.

"Oh, Tsuki-Chin, keep two chairs down, would you?" I heard Terunori order from inside the kitchen. I blinked in confusion, "Huh? Why??".

He then came out with a hot plate in his hand, winking at me. I was still confused, yet I felt my heart like it was squealing.

"Sit down" he said.

Hesitantly, I did what he said, as he placed a plate of 'Mapo Tofu' in front of me. I stared at it and my mouth watered before looking up at him.

 I stared at it and my mouth watered before looking up at him