Chapter 49: The Man in Black

(3rd Person's POV)

"H-How do you know my name??" you were a stuttering mess, staring at the tall man in black.

"Why, I'm the director, I have all the student files with their information" Azami simply said, his smile made you feel like a little bunny caught by the black panther that would attack at any moment if you made any small move!

But what you heard next made you feel like you had gone deaf...

"Besides, I recognized your name quite easily since your father went to Totsuki as well".

Silence...

Everything around you had stopped except for the rain that just slowed down. Did you just hear this right? Your father? Went to Totsuki?? You wanted to ask the man in front of you for explanation, but suddenly another voice called out.

"(Y/N)-Senpai, who's at the door??" you heard Soma ask. Azami's smirk widened as he, without permission, let himself in. Hurrying back to the dining room, you stopped in the doorway with a clear anxious face.

"Hm? (Y/N)-Senpai, what's wr-..." Soma stopped talking and his eyes widened, along with the rest as they saw the looming figure standing right behind your tiny one.

"Nakiri Azami..." the red head mumbled, staring at Azami. Erina's face turned pale as she looked at him with fright-filled eyes. "F-Father...". In an instant, everyone surrounded Erina to protect her from Azami, who was approaching her.

"W-What do you want?!", "Stay back! Don't come any closer!" Shoji and Yuki yelled at him.

"New director" Azami turned his gaze to the former 7th seat of the elite ten. "What brings you here?" Satoshi smiled, but his eyes were piercing the principal.

"I came to see my daughter. Does that reason not suffice?" Azami asked. "We're in the middle of a celebration. Could I ask you to kindly leave?" Satoshi stated, then Azami glanced at his daughter.

"Erina, come here" he calmly demanded with a stern voice. Erina was frozen in her spot with her purple orbs wide open. His deep voice sent shivers down your spine as you stood away from him, your eyes were glued on him. You wanted to look away, but you couldn't. It was as if he was a black hole that sucks everything in sight. The girl with 'God Tongue' took a step forward when Yuki and Ryoko tried to stop her.

"Nakiri-San!", "Erina-Chi! Don't!".

"I was wondering what all the fuss was about. You come all the way back to the academy doing whatever you want. Honestly, your insolence never ceases to amaze me, Nakamura" suddenly, Fumio-San showed up right next to you, glaring at the man with her hand resting on her hip.

Your eyes went back and forth between the two, "Nakamura...?".

"Haha, come now, Fumio-San. I go by Nakiri now. Besides, that's rather cold, considering an alumni from this dorm has come to visit" Azami said, everyone, including, gasped as their eyes widened.

"What?!", "An alumni?!", "From the 'Polar Star' dormitory?!" they asked in disbelief.

"If I may say, director, that doesn't make any sense. You say that you're an alumni from the 'Polar Star' dormitory, yet you sent Eizan and his gangsters to force us to vacate the building!" you stated with crossed arms and an angry expression.

"Well, since Yukihira Soma had fairly won the Shokugeki challenge, he is now forbidden from manipulating any Shokugeki matches" Azami said.

"I took the time to do a little research on you, Azami-dono" Satoshi informed, his smile was no longer there. "Nakamura Azami...In the fall of your first year in high school, you won the 3rd seat in the elite ten, and ended up the 1st seat in the next year. Some years later, you married the daughter of the Nakiri family. They then earned the name 'The Clan of the Demon Lord of Food', and he became a top star in the cooking world that everyone acknowledged. Until he was exiled by Senzaemon-dono".