Sleeping and Waking

Preference - how the two of you sleep together

Whenever you slept together, it would always go like this :

You would get into bed while he would take care of the lights, any locks and anything else. Once he got back to your bedroom, he would walk around to the other side and get under the covers. Then, he would open his arm and you would roll into him. Placing your head onto his shoulder, he would wrap his arm around your waist. You would sync your breathing to become relaxed. He then would kiss your forehead gently. He always let his lips lay there for a few seconds. You would then kiss his cheek, in the same way he did. He would then look at you, smile, and kiss you on the lips. It was passionate, yet tiresome. You would both smile, open your eyes for a few seconds, and say "I love you."

You would then cuddle in closer, still on his shoulder, and he would give a little squeeze on your waist as you drifted off.

----

You would always drift apart from him in the night. Which worked for both of you. You needed the space to move around.

But sometimes one or the other would get nightmares. If that happened and the other woke up and noticed, they would curl into the other, as a protection against the dream. You would both stay awake for a while if a nightmare happened, to make sure the one who had it was okay.

----

No matter what happened in the night, you would still separate. But that's what made the morning the best. You got up at about the same time as Bucky, so that made it easier to do this part. Who ever happened to get up first would get in closer to the other, kiss them on a spot most available, and wait for a few seconds for the other to stir and open their eyes. Once awake and facing each other, he would kiss your forehead in the same place as the night, and you would kiss his cheek. And then you would just lay there. There usually wasn't a need to rush. You would watch the light creeping in and just wake up naturally.

It was a routine, but it worked and it was perfect.

A/N - feel free to request anything!