Days at Home

When he spends the day at home with you

You loved when Bucky would have a day of nothing and just stay with you. They were always the days that made you feel better, even if you were in a great mood. But when these days happened, they usually went like this :

You both would wake up very late, and then just end up cuddling for even longer. Neither of you would even want to get up, but at one point or another, one of you would get hungry and be forced by your stomach to get some breakfast.

Once you were out of bed, Bucky would make some food while you did the drinks and "helped" him by distracting him with kisses, hugs, or forcing him to dance with you to the music that was playing. Sometimes the food would end up burning and he would get mad for a second, and then say, "I can't stay mad at you." Or something like that. But either way, he would make a perfect meal and you would just play footsie with him while eating.

After breakfast, the both of you would make your way to the couch, watching TV or movies, but you would more likely talk over it.

You loved hearing stories of when he was in the 30s and 40s, so you'd always ask about stories of the times, his family, funny things, or what Steve was like when he was tiny. And he always enjoyed telling him, partly because of the memories, and partly because you enjoyed them so much.

So he would tell stories while you cuddled. Even once in a while, you would laugh so much at a story that you would need to leave the room to catch your breath. But once you came back, he would invite you back into the comfort of his arms and you would gladly accept.

After a while of his stories, he would stop telling them to save some for another time and ask you about anything. Random little questions or any stories you had. They were never as exciting as his, but he still loved to listen to them and your voice.

The rest of the day would continue with lunch, more stories, more cuddling, maybe a nap here and there, and then finish off with dinner. After the meal, you or him would go for a shower or bath, and maybe the other would join. And to finish off the night, you would move to the bedroom for another other, activities, and then head off to sleep.

These days were always the best and the days you both loved the most.

A/N - Feel free to request! Hope you enjoyed this one!