Ending with a Fight

A/N - Hello! I'm back with some requests! So sorry I've been gone, just so much going on and then I'm just so tired on the weekends. But, I wanted to get some requests done, so let's do it!

And a happy late thanksgiving to my American readers!

This one is for @emuisaollie

Hope you enjoy!

It was a normal night of dinner. Bucky had gotten home first, so he decided to make dinner for Olivia.

Well, made what he could.

So that meant pasta.

She had no problem with it, especially with the day Olivia had. Stress, yelling, and a whole lot of anger made her day horrible.

When she got home and discovered Bucky was making dinner, a sigh of relief can over her. It was such a nice change of pace from what had happened at work. Because she was just so happy for what he did, all she could do was drop everything, hug him, and say thank you.

All he said was "of course." He knew when he shouldn't ask, and this was one of those times. Bucky understood what she was going through, and knew what to do. All he had to do was keep cooking, don't ask, and continue to be nice, as he usually was.

----

Bucky had gotten the table ready as Olivia relaxed. Once it was fully ready, Bucky invited her to the table and she decided she was ready to just let it all out.

"... And that was my fricking day! God, I just wanted to punch someone, or kick, or throw something at someone. Ugh, it was just horrible."

"You know, if you still want to, you're welcome to punch me, or throw something."

God, Bucky was too nice. Letting her punch him because of a bad day at work?

"No, I couldn't. But thank you, you're just too sweet, Buck."

They began to eat their food, discovering that it is as cold as ice. They just looked at each other, with disappointment.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I just wanted to make you dinner."

"Oh it's fine," She looked at her food a little differently. "Hey, can I take your original offer?"

----

With a fist full of pasta, Olivia chucked it at Bucky. He had no idea of how to respond, except surprise and a want for revenge. He took his own plate and threw the food at her. She laughed, taking more and throwing it back.

----

This continued until all the food was either covering their clothes or on the floor.

They both took a deep breath out and looked at each other.

"Oh, thank you Bucky. I didn't think it would help, but know I don't even care about work. God, I love you."

He smiled.

"I love you too."

"Now come on, you still deserve a relaxing night, so go lay on the couch or take a bath. I'll clean this up and you can go relax."

She kissed his cheek as she walked out, smiling, to the bath.

It was amazing to let out some steam, especially with the man she loves.

A/N - Hope you liked it! It was hard to figure out a story, so I got that.

Another A/N - GOSH DARN YOU CIVIL WAR TRAILER IM NOT READY BUT I AM SO READY