The Perfect Day

You woke up in the room you shared with Bucky. You flipped over to move next to him, but he wasn't there. You felt around a bit and then opened your eyes. You saw no Bucky, but a note on his pillow.

'Hey love. I've already left so we don't see each other before tonight. I hated leaving, but I'm so ready to see you tonight. I love you, my future wife -Bucky'

You smiled at the note, you had almost forgotten you were getting married today! Of course, it was early, so you weren't thinking about much anyway. But once you had remembered, you got so excited and jumped out of bed. Smiling the whole way, you made your way to the kitchen to get yourself breakfast. Once finished, you went back to your room to go get ready. You didn't have to try that hard, as you would be getting ready later. So all you did was change, brush your teeth and hair, and then left the house.

----

Your wedding was located in the city, in a beautiful, old building. You were going to be married on an upper floor were there were 20 feet high ceilings, concrete walls, and lots of space. It was then decorated to accommodate your wedding. But the reception would be at the bottom. It was a open roof, but crumbling walls surrounding it. It was perfect.

----

You arrived at the hotel across the street from it where you would meet up with your bridesmaids and any family you wanted with you. When you opened the door, they all came up to hug you, congratulate you, and basically just get excited for/with you. You thanked them all, ready for the day ahead.

It took a while to get your hair and makeup done, because whoever was doing it (everyone kept wanting to help) would made a tiny mistake and change it all again. So, both the hair and makeup took about 3 hours all together.

"There, I think we're done ladies!" Is what Pepper said when she made final touch. You had invited her, along with all the other girls from the tower to be your bridesmaids. You did want to have some other friends, but the ones with the avengers had become your closest friends, so you didn't feel like you needed to. But you just invited a few to the wedding, you wanted to keep the whole group small. With all the avengers there, it would have been hard for normal people to be there, plus, they were really the only ones you cared about now. So, it would be only them and your family.

Since all your makeup and hair was done, you still had a little time to relax and just talk.

"So, you ready to settle down with Barnes?" Natasha asked.

"I don't think we'll be settling down that much, we're both still be doing everything we already do at the tower and with you guys, so we won't slow down all that much." You knew what you were saying was true, and Natasha agreed. There was non stop action with them.

"So where are you two going for the honeymoon?" Pepper asked.

"We're not sure yet. I think we might be going to a few places, like the typical ones; Paris, Hawaii, that kind of thing,"

Conversations continued like this for a while, until stories came up and continued until none of you could breathe you were all laughing so hard. And once you settled back down, you checked the time and decided you needed to finish getting ready.

A few touch ups and a dress later, you were finalized. You were ready to marry the perfect man.

----

When Bucky had gotten to his hotel room, the guys all cheered and congratulated him. Asking if he was ready, if he was sure, and all the things guys ask. It was all the avengers, of course. With Steve as the best man, of course. The rest were groomsmen, except Tony. He would be doing the ceremony. It was kind of weird, but he was already ordained and it would be like having Howard there. So, he chose him to do it.