Stay With Me

A/N - One shot requested by @ellamde

So the main character has the power to steal other peoples powers, just so you know!

Also, this is going to be set during the airport scene in Civil War, because I need a good situation for this. I HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE. It will be purely based on to spots and trailers. And please, if you have see it or know what's happens. DO NOT POST ANYTHING! Thank you.

Enjoy!

Punching Natasha in the face, Ella suddenly changed her power to Scarlet Witch's. She used a force field to block Natasha, and Natasha rebounded because of it.

"God, I hate your power," Natasha moaned as she got up.

Ella smirked, amazed that she could actually beat Natasha.

Suddenly, her view became all sky as she felt claws grab her shoulder and force her down. Moaning, her power slipped out and she traded it for Spider-Man's. Using a web, Ella shot it at Black Panther's face and distracted him long enough for her to get away.

She ran behind a luggage carrier and caught her breath. Again, the power she held faded away.

----

After a few minutes of breathing behind the luggage carrier, Bucky began to run toward her.

She was happy to see him, just happy he was still alive.

"You okay?" He said, like the fight wasn't happening, yet so sincere.

"Yeah, it's just that this is a lot." Ella said, looking up to her boyfriend.

"I know, but we have to finish this," he said as he tried to smile.

Ella looked to him, "I know." She slightly smiled, ready to get back out there.

----

The final push was everyone facing off. Running toward each other, everyone found someone to fight.

Ella faced off with Spider-Man, and used his own power against him.

"You know that this isn't fair, right?"

Ella just shrugged, sending another web toward him. He know how the webs worked, so he was able to avoid or easily rid of the webs.

She then took on Hulk's strength and began to throw punches at Spider-Man. He grew weaker and weaker with each hit, but soon send a web toward the building and flew off.

A little annoyed, Ella headed into the fight again.

Then her spine went out.

She instantly fell to the ground, knowing a bullet had just hit her spinal cord.

----

All she could do was gasp. She needed help and she tried to yell, but her voice didn't work.

----

Ella was stuck for a few minutes, until she heard a single voice.

"Ella!"

Footsteps grew closer and her consciousness grew weaker.

"Oh my god, Ella." Bucky whispered as he knelt down.

"No, please. You can't leave me," he begged as he placed her in his lap, tears beginning to fill his eyes.

She could still only gasp, but she tried her hardest to talk.

"I... Love... You..." She tried to speak, but ending up as only mouthing the words.

"I love you, please, stay here," tears began to spill down his cheeks and onto her.

Others began to gather around, all silence.

Her vision was becoming blacker and blacker.

"No, please. Ella! Stay with me, please..."

It grew completely black and silent, leaving with the picture of Bucky above her.

----

Opening her eyes to bright fluorescents, she only saw the white tiled ceiling.

Suddenly a chair shifted and Bucky came into view.

"Hi..." He smiled weakly and grabbed her hand gently.

"Hi," she responded quietly, slightly squeezing his hand.

"How are you feeling?"

"Like I got shot,"

He laughed the tiniest bit, "Well that's pretty accurate,"

Ella tried to smile, but everything still hurt.

"So what happened?" She asked.

"Well, it was the fight at the airport, and at the very end you were shot in the spine. You fell and I ran over to help you, but you fell unconscious. So Falcon flew and took you to the nearest hospital, which is where we are now. You've been asleep for about a day now, which was expected."

"In the spine... Wait, shouldn't I not be able to walk?"

Well, the doctors called it a miracle, but it your powers. Something blocked the injury, so you should be able to walk. You'll probably be weak and not really be able to walk for a while, but in the long run you will be completely fine."

Bucky was in grief the whole time Ella was asleep, and seeing her wake up and know that she will be able to walk was the only thing keeping him happy.

----

"Thank you,"

"For what?" He said, confused.

"For saving me. If I was there any longer in sure I would have died. You saved me,"

"It was really more Sam who saved you,"

"Bucky, please. I'll thank Sam soon, but you were the one to discover me on the Tarmac. I don't know what I'd do without you."

He smiled, trying to accept the thank you.

"Thank you, Bucky... I, love, you..." Ella whispered as you began to drift off again.

"I love you, too." He responded, squeezing her hand as he watched her face relax in a peaceful sleep.

A/N - I hope you enjoyed! Feel free to request!

ALSO - 50th part! 34k views, over 1k likes. I never thought this would happen! I love each and every one of you out there.