Get Well

It wasn't too often, but you got sick. And because it was so rare, when you got sick, you got sick. You wouldn't function, wouldn't move, really you wouldn't do anything. It always seemed like you should be hospital bound, but you were usually fine within a few days.

And when you got sick once you were dating Bucky, he did everything to make you feel better. Any food, any medicine, anything you asked for or he felt like you needed and more.

For example, when you'd ask for more medicine, he'd get that and some food to make sure you didn't have a bad after taste and your stomach would be full when you took the medicine. Or if you needed to go somewhere, he'd ask if you needed to be carried. Of course you always said you'd be fine, not wanting to force him to do it. But when you'd stand and get a little wobbly (mainly because you hadn't stood up in hours or was lightheaded) he would instantly come over and pick you up. You would roll your eyes, but at the same time, you couldn't help but love him just a little more for what he would do for you.

It was really sweet. He would do just about everything he could. He hated to see you sick or hurt, so he'd always want to make sure you got better as soon as you could.

----

But Bucky didn't really get sick. They must have enhanced his immune system or something. So you didn't really have to worry about that.

But with him it was the injuries.

When he would come back from a mission, he usually ended up getting cuts or bruises. And he would try to hide them from you. He didn't want you to worry about him, which was the main reason he hid them.

But he didn't do a great job of that.

Either you would see the injury, or you would see him move a weird way or some how react to the pain. When you did notice them, you always felt horrible for him and tried to do whatever you could for him. But he would always say that he was fine or that he'd be okay, so he pushed you away from helping him. You still felt bad for him, so you'd try to secretly help him. Offering him medicine casually, bringing things to him. He either didn't notice this or just decided to let you do it.

You didn't care either way, you just wanted to help him and make him feel better.

----

So you two didn't act the same way, but you had the same motive.

You just wanted to see the other better.

A/N - Hope you enjoy! Feel free to request!