Protective - SMUT

A/N - For @Kiara-Barnes .

Set at Stark Tower, but everyone's happy (I wish that were true in the mcu!!) Also, Loki will be living (or at least staying) at the tower and is kind of (?) good.

I just need a good way to have this story.

Enjoy!

SONG: I'd die without you - Childish Gambino

With Tony's skepticism, Tessalia wasn't allowed to work at the tower for a while. She tried again and again to prove herself. Yet being Loki's twin sister, Tony never hired her.

Until Tony was utterly stuck. He was working on a molecular scale project, and Scott wasn't available to help. He kept trying and trying to fix it, but to no avail. He grew frustrated and stormed out of the lab, in need of a break. Tessalia noticed, and went to see what caused his anger.

After looking at the data and the project, she was able to figure out the problem and fixed it.

About half an hour later, Tony returned to the lab to see a functioning project.

He walked out shocked and confused, struck completely silence.

"I just changed a few little wires and tinkered with other elements," she explained simply without looking up.

He was still silent for a few minutes, then finally blurted out,

"You're hired."

----

After being shown around the lab in more detail than what she has just snooped around and some training, she was ready for her first project.

Tony thought she should start simple, just tinkering with Bucky's arm to see if she can fix some of the issues with it.

--

"Hello, Bucky," she smiled to him as he sat down by the table, placing his arm on it. "What's the problem today?"

"I'm not sure, just every once in a while the joints won't move, and you know, I'd like for both my arms to actually move when I want them to,"

She chuckled, "I think I know the problem, just a few things with the wiring I figure."

Suddenly she became extremely focused and tinkered with the wires internally. Bucky watched as she worked meticulously, finding comfort in the way she worked and loved her job. He tried to tell himself to snap out of it and just let her work, but he was distracted by her.

----

Soon, it became a regular thing to visit Tessalia. He would ask her to fix the tiniest things of his arm, just to spend some time with her.

Each time he saw her, his crush grew and grew. Luckily for Bucky, Tessalia was growing these same feelings.

And Loki noticed.

Every once in a while he would stop by and see her in the lab, and when Bucky was there, he knew there was something between them. And Loki was becoming more and more protective of her. He would try to pull her away as soon as she was done working and keep her away from Bucky.

But these feelings were too powerful even for Loki to stop.

----

After a few weeks of Tessalia officially working for Tony, he decided to have a party to celebrate, but it was really just an excuse to have a party. But she wasn't going to complain, it meant more time outside of the lab with her friends.

After watching most of the people there get drunk, she decided to sneak off to the balcony, in need of some fresh air.

"As much fun as it is to watch everyone get wasted..." Bucky said, walking toward her, "it's nice to watch the entire city begin to slow down." He smiled as he stood next to her, leaning against the railing.