Let Go

A/N - For @-Harley-Quinn-Slays- . Sorry it's a little different and a little short, but I hope you like it!

Some swearing.

Enjoy!

Even with almost all of the Avengers there, they were struggling to keep up. They had recently discovered the last HYDRA base, and it was the headquarters. This base had most of the people experimented on by HYDRA, so their powers were new and it was hard to know how to counter their fighting skills.

And with Bucky now fighting with the rest of them, he was targeted by HYDRA. Luckily Kylie was there, and she kept her focus on helping him by using her mental shield. She could help block the attacks from the agents, but to be able to do that she couldn't do much else. Forced into a hiding spot, she aimed her concentration on helping Bucky.

But after a while of taking down those agents, more came through every entrance.

"Kylie, we could really use some help out here..." Steve panted though the com.

She hesitated for a second, but knew she had to help in other ways.

"Okay, sorry Bucky," she said as she dropped the shield and sprinted out to the fight. She would only use her fighting skills, because that was what she was comfortable with.

But even with her exceptional skills of combat, it just wasn't enough for this fight.

"Kylie! You have to use your powers," Steve yelled.

"But I don't know how to control them!"

"Kylie," Bucky said much more relaxed, "you don't have to control them. Just use them,"

She took a deep breath as quickly as she could, and then raised her hands, and focused her energy to producing fire from her hands.

It spread throughout the room, hitting multiple agents.

"Kylie!" Sam suddenly yelled through the intercom. This brought her focus out of it and stopped the fire. She had accidentally hit one of Sam's wings, but caused no damage.

"Shit, sorry!"

While her fire had taken down multiple agents, there were still more and they all continuing fighting at full force.

----

Once the flow of HYDRA agents had finally stopped, they knew that they would just have to take care of the agents in the room, and they would finish.

Kylie had used her fire a few more times, but in shorter bursts.

"We gotta try something else.. Kylie, use the ice." Steve commanded.

She nodded to herself, and changed her focus to producing ice.

Soon, her hands produced ice, shooting at top speed.

Some icicles shot into agents and knocked them down. The rest of it was ice that could build together and freeze someone's full body. This continued, even as she almost hit Steve with an icicle and hit the metal hand of Bucky.

Each time she yelled an apology, but she couldn't stopped the ice no matter what. In that moment, she thought that might work well, so she just continued to move around and attack everyone.

----

Once the agents were down, Kylie still had ice coming out of her hands.

"Guys, I need some help here, I can't control it," she said, growing more concerned and anxious about it.

"I got it,"

Soon, two arms wrapped around her from behind, providing warmth and a distraction  which Bucky hoped would stop the ice. Her arms fell and she relaxed in his touch.

"Thanks, Bucky," she said, out of energy from all she's done.

----

Once back on the jet, everyone was beat up, tired, and happy to leave and be done with HYDRA.

"Hey, how you doing?" Bucky asked as he walked to sit next to Kylie.

"Eh, just drained. How about you?"

"Oh you know, about the same as I feel after every fight,"

She let out a breath, as to laugh at his response.

"Oh, here," he said as he turned to grab something from a shelf in the jet.

Kylie turned in confusion.

"Ah," she realized when she saw the ring, "thank you. That definitely would have been bad to wear if I melted it or froze it. Thanks, Bucky." She smiled as he slipped it back onto her finger.

He just smiled to her, and she laid her head down on his shoulder. They knew they'd be on the jet for a while, so she fell asleep on his shoulder.

He always admired her like this. It was her most relaxed and natural state, and to him it was her most beautiful.

But soon his tiredness hit him and he joined her in an unconscious state as they headed home.

A/N - Hope you enjoyed!