Knight

A/N - For @WyvvyRawr to help celebrate over 100k views! Thank you all so much! So this is a domestic height difference AU, but I couldn't come up with a good story so it's just going to be cute things that happen.

Enjoy!

Being pretty short had its disadvantages. Whether it was not being able to reach something, not being able to see, and taking big strides while walking with taller people, it seemed like a struggle.

But after meeting Bucky, who is a lot taller than you, you realized being short was mainly a good thing.

--

It was always nice the he was like a ladder. If you needed to reach something, change a lightbulb, or just be able to do any hating that was out of your reach.

--

Most days consisted of forehead kisses. He would always lean down to kiss you and it always made you feel special. Something about those kind of kisses were especially sweet.

It was either forehead kisses, or he would have to bend over to kiss you on the lips or you would have to go on your tip toes, or picked up all together. Even if it was awkward, the kisses were always the best.

--

When it came to hugs, you never put your chin on his shoulder or anything. Instead, you were just pressed into his chest. The smell of his cologne, his soft clothes, and his arms enveloping you were some of your favorite things.

--

When you cuddled in bed, you were always the little spoon. It was so nice to have Bucky wrapped around you, cradling you as you fell asleep. Which he loved, too. He loved the smell of your shampoo and the feel of your body under his fingertips. He couldn't help but mindlessly drag the, across your skin, loving every curve.

But if you tried to be the big spoon, it usually just like you were his backpack. So that didn't usually happen.

--

But the best part about the height difference for both of you was have safe you felt. He was like a giant shield and could always make you feel protected.

--

No matter how many times Bucky would hide something that he wanted for himself on the top shelf, or how much of a workout he gave you because of long strides and going on your tip toes, you loved him and his height.

He was your very tall knight.

A/N - Pretty fluffy and cheesy but I hope you liked it!

More requests coming soon and a story that I've wanted to do as well.

But I think I want you guys to get to know me, so I was hoping you all would send in some questions for me to answer. Otherwise, I'll probably steal some asks from tumblr, so that will be coming soon too!