Amnesia

A/N - For @louiseisnotonfiree . A lot of what I've done is based off the flashbacks in Civil War and a scene from The Winter Soldier.

Some swearing in this!

Enjoy!

It had been a few months since Wakanda. Bucky voluntarily went back into cryofreeze and Alexa tried her best to go back to normal life. She was still working with the Steve, but he always reminded her on Bucky, so work was constantly hard for her.

One day after walking back to her apartment, she decided to just sit on the stoop for a while. After a stressful day, it was nice to just sit out in the sun for a while. Moments like these made her forget about her troubles and allowed her to really relax.

After about a half an hour of sitting there, someone came out the front door of the building. She turned to see if she knew them, but didn't, so she turned back to the street.

All of the sudden, a towel with a strong scent was pressed against her nose and mouth and caused her to squirming. The person kept a firm grip on her until her body relaxed and she slipped into sleep.

----

She woke up with a single bright light above her. She tried to move her hand to block it, but discovered she was strapped to the bed. She moved every limb, discovering tight restraints on all of them. But not only was strapped down, an IV was in her arm, and a blue liquid was seeping into her.

She was freaked out. What was happening?

"Do not worry, you will be just fine," a Russian man said as he moved toward her.

She only gave a confused look before her reaction intensified. She began to twitch and scream as a reaction to the liquid. She felt her whole body was contracting and releasing and there was nothing she could do about it.

Soon, four men ripped the restraints off and put her in a room with only a bed.

----

Her screams continued for an hour. So much pain and no control. There was nothing she could do except let it happen.

Until she went silent. Dead silent. She felt the strength of a god.

When a man came in, she just stood up and snapped his neck.

Instantly, her mood changed. She began to question why she did that, why this was happening, and what exactly changed.

Soon the man from earlier came to her room, saw the body, and smiled to her.

"What's happening? What did you do to me?" She asked as though she were a small child.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine,"

"That's what you said earlier..." She was cut off by more men grabbing her, and she tried hard to fight them off. As one tried to hold her arm, they only way the could get you to stop fighting was to break it. She screamed in more pain but tried to keep fighting with it. It just made it worse.

But soon they got a grip that she couldn't escape and she was carried to another room.

The room they entered was expansive, but an elaborate chair sat in the center. They forced her into said chair and strapped her in.

"What are you doing?" She yelled to the Russian man.

He just smiled wickedly.

After he messed with the computer, the mechanism above the chair began to spin to reach Alexa's head.