Please - I

A/N - civil war request for @gigiRJ . So this is a civil war request, and I wanted to wait a until a week after the movie came out. I am also working on a two part one shot, but I don't know how long that will take me, so I'm going to do this request first!

Also, there is some swearing in here. Sorry about that, but I felt like it needed it for some parts. Sorry if it makes you uncomfortable or anything.

Enjoy!

WARNING - SOME SPOILERS!

MAY 18

"Longing"

"Rusted"

"Seventeen"

"Daybreak"

"Furnace"

"Nine"

"Benign"

"Homecoming"

"One"

"Freight Car"

"Soldier?"

"Ready to comply" 

----

MAY 16

After dating for almost a year, Gisele and Bucky were happy. She met him after all his struggles and loneliness, and he was able to tell her almost everything about it.

Bucky craved someone to listen to his side of the story, and Gisele was able to fill that.

Now, with Bucky becoming a sort of hero, (although he doesn't believe that), he was even more happy to be saving and helping people.

----

MAY 18

This morning was a typical one. She woke up next to Bucky to find him awake. Gisele curled into him, needing his warmth and comfort.

Then, they finally decide to get up and begin their day.

Breakfast, change, and off to whatever work there was that day.

----

For Bucky, there was a new worker at the Avengers complex and he was there to help interview. Working for the Avengers was challenging, so they had an intense interview process.

Part of that was a small interview and then fighting with an agent , which today was Bucky.

----

Their conversation began with some simple interview questions, which the man answered with ease.

In Bucky's eyes, it was going smoothly. Nothing odd about up the man and he seemed like a great candidate.

"Alright, that seems like enough for me, should we continue to the next part?"

"Of course,"

----

In the middle of the fight, the man was sturdy and ready to keep going. But soon Bucky was able to knock him down, and the man began to "swear" in Russian.

"Longing,"

"What are you doing?" Bucky asked, still panting from the fight.

"Rusted,"

"Oh god,"

"Seventeen,"

"No, please,"

"Daybreak,"

"God damn it, stop!"

"Furnace,"

Bucky began to scream in pain.