War

A/N - For @BuckyBarnesAndNoble . Sorry I changed it a little from your prompt, but it ended up being just a prank war against each other or against everyone.

Hope you enjoy!

Ever since Bucky had been there, his best way to become more comfortable with everyone was to prank them. He replaced every writing utensil with crayons, always doing bad "is this u" jokes to basically everyone (For Sam and Clint, it was birds, for Steve it was a flag, Natasha was a spider, and Stark was a iron), and leaving pictures of random celebrities over all the pictures in the complex.

It was just too easy sometimes.

----

It began with simple pranks on the Avengers. Some cling wrap on the toilet, short sheeting Stark's bed, leaving breadcrumbs trails from inside Clint's and Sam's bed, and leaving little army men all around Steve's and Bucky's rooms.

Bucky took this act as a challenge. He knew it was Madison doing all of these, because she would always be trying to so hard to not laugh.

So, the prank war commenced.

----

Bucky first replaced all the pictures of people in Madison's room with his face. It took her a while to notice this, but when she did, she went straight to Bucky. She knew her boyfriend all too well.

"Is this a challenge?"

Bucky smirked.

"Let the war begin."

The next day, Madison put some orajel in Bucky's toothpaste, making his mouth completely numb while he brushed his teeth. She happened to walk by as it happened, and she snickered at his paralyzed look.

"What did you do to me?" He tried to yell, but he was having trouble because his mouth was numb and full of toothpaste.

"A little orajel always does the trick," she said as she winked and walked away.

She could hear his swearing to himself as she walked down the hall, laughing to herself.

----

Madison had been scared to wake up every morning, just because the threat of a prank was always looming over her.

And she was right.

Just before she put her feet on the ground, she discovered completely full cups of water.

Completely covering the floor of her bedroom.

"BUCKY!!" She screamed, knowing he had to be around here somewhere.

After hearing a few foot steps, he peaked in.

"Yes?" He said, innocently.

"Move these," she commanded.

"Ah, what's the fun in that? It's a prank, I'm not the one to clean them up." And he left.

"BUCKY! GOD DAMN IT I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS!"

She heard laughing from outside her door. She sighed, beginning to pick up the glasses.

----

Madison left the next few days with no prank. She needed the suspense and fear to build in Bucky to really make the next one work.

But she acted like a prank was always going to happen. She'd smirk at him, try to act suspicious, and always be watching him.

She could see his panic growing.