Happy - STEVE

A/N - For @f_a_n_d_o_m_s_ . So this is A ONE TIME THING. But I just imagined this and was desperate to write it. I thought it could be incredibly fluffy, so I'm doing it. This is a Steve domestic height difference AU, similar to the Bucky one a few chapters ago. But I WILL NOT be accepting anymore Steve requests.

If you don't want to, don't read this. Mentally change the name to Bucky, I don't care. Just don't stop reading this book because of this chapter.

I'm only doing this one here because I don't want to add another book, but I really wanted to write this.

Enjoy these quick preferences!

Dating and living with Steve was like a dream. You loved almost every second. The only problem was the very different heights.

The constant adjusting of the shower head.

Putting groceries away was always a battle for where your favorite foods went, sometimes trying to hide them from each other.

And when it came to decorating, it was at two different levels. One that was perfect for you, and one that was perfect for Steve. Guests always thought it was hilarious, and the two of you secretly loved it.

--

But of course, there were some great things.

You always got to snuggle into him. With your couch being incredibly deep, your feet didn't touch the ground when you sat in it. So you always cuddled into him, hoping he never noticed why you did this. After a while he did notice it, but never said anything. He thought it was adorable and loving.

--

When it came to hugs, he would always pick you up if he initiated it. He squeezed you into him and lift you off the ground. He wanted to have the moments of face to face, and hugs were the best way of doing this.

But if you were hugging him, you would always try to tackle him. You would wrap your arms around his waist, hoping to knock him to the ground. Of course he was always too big for you to push down, but it was cute that you were so intense with hugs.

--

When you were just standing around with him, Steve usually ended up behind you with his chin resting on top of your head. Whether you were talking to people, simply waiting, or staring at a beautiful view, you always ended up in this position.

At first you hated it. You felt like a shelf for him.

But you grew to love it. It was nice to always have him there, holding you close to him.

--

Sleeping was probably the best. Because you were so much smaller than Steve, you could lay completely on top of him and both of you would be comfortable.

He liked knowing that you were there and safe.

You liked it because you felt protected with him right there, but also he made a surprising comfortable pillow.

The mornings weren't always great, because you sometimes ended up drooling on him, so you always felt embarrassed, but he would simply laugh it off, calling it "adorable."

--

No matter what the struggles were, the two of you always ended up happy.

A/N - Hope you liked it! Sorry about that whole beginning thing, I just don't want anyone to be put off because of this chapter.

More requests coming your way!