Love with a Soundtrack

Your songs with Bucky

**The way you look tonight - Frank Sinatra

**Every little thing she does is magic - Sleeping at Last

You both couldn't help but love The way you look tonight. What it describes is how Bucky thinks of you as a savior. With his past and bad memories that reappear from it, you were always there to help him. You saved him. And he loved you for it. He was able to help you through some things, but it was more you helping him. He felt the "glow" that's described in the song when he's with you. All he could do was love you.

Also, this song was played a lot in your house, and whenever it came up, the two of you would dance. Didn't matter when, you just couldn't help it. The song made the two do you as happy as each other did.

With the latter, the song reminded him of when he was first trying to ask you out. He was always nervous to do it, so it didn't happened for a while. He was just taken back by you. He thought you were perfect. In every way. And the line "even though my life before was tragic" fit perfectly.

And he was always in love with you. He just wanted you in his life.

Once he finally asked you out, and a few months into the relationship, he discovered this song and decided to show it to you. He wanted to show you how it was for him. The nervousness, and how you are so perfect.

A/N - Hope you enjoyed! Also, I will be traveling soon and I will have time to write on the plane! Feel free to request and when I do write, I will try to get them up once I have found wifi! Thanks!