A Little Hideout

Your Special Hideout

After you and Bucky had begun dating, you wanted to keep it a secret for a while. You just didn't want the judging from the others and you just wanted it to yourselves for a while. But Steve and Natasha knew, Steve because of Bucky told him and Natasha because you were close with her and she basically knew everything anyway.

Because you wanted to be on the down low, you needed to find a place you two could meet without being caught. Obviously the kitchen, living room, and any other public room wouldn't work. The bedrooms didn't with either because someone could easily walk in. So, you wanted to find a room that was totally private.

----

One day, after Bucky had done some training, he decided to explore the tower. He hadn't been to a lot of it, just the places he needed to be. So he went to random floors and went through the tower.

After searching through almost 10 floors, he found a little room off of a big conference room. At first it didn't look like it was there because the door matched the walls, but Bucky noticed the crack at the bottom and was curious. So he pushed the door slowly to discover an empty room. It must have been just a closet or private, small office. It wasn't too big or too small, and Bucky realized it would be perfect for the two of you.

----

"Hey, I have something to show you," Bucky said as he came up to you and began to pull you toward the elevators.

"Okay..." You said hesitantly.

"Trust me, you'll love it." He smiled as he pressed the down button for the elevator.

----

"Seriously, where are we going?" You asked as he continued to pull you along through endless hallways.

"Here,"

"It's a conference room," you said, disappointed.

"Oh right," he said as he continued to pull you past the long table and to a random place on the wall.

Right before you were about to say something, he pushed the wall and it became a door. It opened into a dark, small room. He flicked the light on and lit up the empty room.

You gave him a confused look, not really thinking about it.

"Why did you bring me here, exactly?"

"So we could do this," he pushed the door closed and then went up to kiss you. You melted, but after a few seconds you said,

"Wait, what if..." Then it came to you. "Oh."

He smiled, knowing exactly what you were thinking. Then went back in for a kiss. You went back in with more force, now knowing for sure you wouldn't be caught.

This would become the room you would meet in, and be able to be fully alone. It was perfect.

A/N - Hope you enjoyed! Feel free to request more!