The Way

Preference : The little things he loves about you

Bucky loved absolutely everything about you. He couldn't deny that. But there were those little things that always stood out to him.

It was the way you looked in the morning. A little disoriented, but your true self. No makeup, nothing done up, just you.

It was the way you became so passionate about some things. Whether it was something you believed in, got a hobby out of, or something like a movie or book, you always were passionate about it. You'd defend it within seconds, you'd always seem so happy when you talked it, and you'd always be so focus on it.

It was the way you looked when you weren't looking at him, but he was looking at you. When Bucky saw the side of your face, it always made him happy. The way he looked at you was filled with so much love and affection.

It was the way you looked after a kiss. You'd always smile, and maybe get a little red in the cheeks. He thought it was cute that you blushed, and he couldn't help but smile back.

It was the way your body felt under his fingertips. It was smooth, yet so natural. The curves fell perfectly into his hands, the skin felt so silky, and it just felt like your body was meant for Bucky to touch.

It was the way you said, "I love you." It came so effortlessly from your mouth. It always sounded like you really meant it. It was always music to his ears.

----

These little things about you made him so happy. They made him so happy to have you in his life.

A/N - hope you enjoyed! Feel free to request!

Also, I would love more suggestions! I have some, but some of them are hard to write, I just can't come up with a good way to write them, or I don't feel like it fits with the way I'm writing Bucky. So thanks if you do!