Fights and Forts

Dedicated to @sittingontherooftop

A/N So sorry it's SO late!

Veronica and Bucky decided to spend a rainy day just staying in their house. After a while, they had gotten bored of what they had been doing. So the conversation began.

"Hey, Veronica..."

"Yes, Bucky?" She asked, knowing his voice was the one he used when he wanted something.

"Im bored and I have a great idea. You just have to go along with it." He smirked at her, knowing his plan was genius. All he needed was her to go along with it.

She gave him a side eye, "and what is this idea you have?"

He just stared and began gripping the pillow next to him.

"THIS!" He whipped his pillow around and hit her arm. She gave a surprised, yet ready to attack face. She stood up, grabbed the pillow that was behind her and attacked him before he could make another move. He froze for a second, surprised she went along with it so fast. Bucky stood up, face close to hers, then backed away and threw a pillow at her. He was running, hoping that pillow was a distraction. It didn't work as well as he hoped, she was able to throw the pillow back before he was out of the room.

He picked up the thrown pillow and used it as a shield for the other flying cushions. She was chasing him around the house, pelting all the pillows at him.

Soon enough, they put got tired of throwing and blocking that they fell back onto the couch, out of breath.

Veronica lazily tossed a pillow onto Bucky's stomach saying,

"I...win..."

----

After realizing for a bit, another idea came about.

"You know what we should do?" Bucky gave Veronica a look of questioning. "Build a blanket fort," she smiled and he lit up like the kid he was.

----

After an hour of gathering the blankets, pillows, and anything else, the fort was ready. It was placed in the middle of the living room. The perfect space for the two of them to lay there, cuddle, and still see the TV.

They spent the rest of the afternoon and night laying there. Veronica forced Bucky into watching Pretty Little Liars, which he secretly enjoyed parts of. They would sporadically get up to get food, or just to get some blood flowing.

----

The day was spent perfectly. The pillow fight, the building of a great fort, cuddling, rain, binge watching, and just spending time together was one of the best days spent.

A/N I am so sorry it's late and short! But, I hope you enjoyed it and feel free to request more!