Ahead of Schedule - Part 1

(There is a little bit of swearing in this, I'm sorry but it was the best way to put it in. It's not that bad, but I just wanted to put a warning)

You woke up next to Bucky, like you normally did. He squeezed in closer to him, in hopes to wake him up. He began to wake up and smiled.

"Hi beautiful," he said before even opening his eyes. He then kissed your nose, his signal that he wanted a kiss. But his eyes were still closed, so he didn't exactly know where you were. Plus, he loved when you initiated. So, you kissed and then he opened his eyes.

"You hungry?"

You nodded, and he kissed you again and threw the covers over. He hopped out of bed, and went to go make some breakfast. He did this most mornings, but today he was especially eager. Must have slept well.

----

Once you could smell the food, you got out of bed and went into the kitchen. You sat at the counter, waiting for the pancakes that were being made.

Once finished, he slid a plate to you with a stack of flapjacks on it.

"Mmmm thank you." You said right before you dug into the pile.

"Anything for you, my love."

----

Once finished, the two of you made your way to the couch to watch some tv and just relax. There wasn't anything to do today, so you just wanted to spend the day relaxing.

After a while, then happened.

"Fuck it,"

You turned away from the TV to him....

Down on one knee.

"Oh my god,"

"(Y/N), I love you so much. More than anything in the world. I had this whole night planned and a big proposal, but I just want to do it. I don't think we need a big old thing, I just want to show my love. But anyway, I love you so much and I want to be with you. You are really the only thing I care about in this world and I want to prove it further. I want to have you forever."

You began to tear up as he pulled out a box.

"So, (Y/N), will you marry me?"

You nodded furiously, the tears and the whole thing making you speechless.

"Of course," you finally said quietly.

You both smiled hugely and stood up. You hugged tightly, and then kissed. It was so passionate. You could feel your tears within the kiss. He smiled to end the kiss and moved the box to be between the two of you.

He took the ring out and offered to put it on you. You moved your hand out and he slipped it on. You were still smiling and crying.

"I love you so much, Bucky."

"I love you so much, (Y/N)."

(A/N - I was gonna end it here, but I want it to be longer)

----

Both you and Bucky went to make calls. You with your mom and your best friend. They were the ones that really needed to know. Bucky went to call Steve. He was going to help with tonight and helped Bucky through the whole beginning process.

"Congrats buck. I'm proud of you. Glad you did it?"

"Of course, I love her more than anything. I feel like I've waited forever to do it."

"Mom, I am beyond happy. I can't even put into words what I'm feeling."

"Oh honey. I'm so happy for you! You and James are perfect for each other. Now, when's the wedding gonna be?"

"Mom, I literally just got engaged."

----

After the calls, they two of you spent the rest of the afternoon hooked to each other.

"Hey, what was it you were going to do tonight?"

"Actually, I was just thinking about this. How about to celebrate, we do what I planned? All you have to do is get a little dressed up and ready by 7." He smiled, really wanting to show you. "I already told Steve we might still do this, so he's ready for his part."

"Yeah! I want to know." You smiled, excited for the night ahead.

A/N - Hope you liked it! The night will be done tomorrow. But in the meantime, feel free to request!