His One True Love

When Bucky realized he loved you

With Bucky, he felt like it was love at first sight. He believed that for a while until he realized he truly loved you. It took him a while, but then it hit him.

It was when he realized how much more he smiled and felt happier when he was with you, or even when he just had a happy thought about you it made him feel better.

It was when he realized how others looked at you two. He noticed how people smiled at you, how friends and strangers could see the love between you two.

It was when he realized how much he missed you when you weren't together. When he would leave for a few days and feel like a piece was missing because he wasn't around you.

It was when he realized how much he loved waking up next to you. Seeing you the first thing in the morning made his day that much better.

It was when he realized how much you loved him. You always felt happier around him, you always felt safe with him, you always felt like you had a best friend with you, you always felt loved by him.

It was when he realized how much he loved you.

A/N - Hope you enjoyed! I know it's really short but I thought it would give you all feels because it did with me :)