Chapter Eighty Two: To Be Baking [Part 2] - NSFW

SUMMARY: Continuation of the prompt by the lovely @fanfictionist: Omg I just love these chapters could we perhaps get one of maiden getting into some kind of heat, like it's a side effect of being Alicia's mate?

__________

A/N: Hi guys, happy Monday! 💖🥰 I hope everyone had a wonderful past week! I'm officially 25 now (my birthday was on Friday) so yay for that haha my birthday was okay, I had cupcakes and got some money that I have to put toward bills but eh, that's part of being an adult, I guess 😅 Anyways, I hope you enjoy Part 2 of the prompt from last week and thank you for all of your love and support, it means the world to me!

**NSFW CHAPTER - KINKS: heats, fingering, bdsm, consensual possession, voice kink, strength kink, praise kink, slight-spanking, breeding kink, strap-on**

__________

It's nearly an hour later, right before Alcina said she'd be back down from her phone calls, when you realize how desperately horny you still are.

It's a little odd, considering your wife had just fucked you. You can still practically feel the imprints of her gloves against your thighs and her fingers against your cunt and you bite at your bottom lip, trying to not whine into the tray of cooling cookies in-front of you. You're gushing between your trembling thighs, no doubt making a complete mess of your panties and just praying you aren't ruining your dress too.

Abandoning your cookies when a wave of heat washes over you, you swallow and press your trembling hand against your forehead, feeling the rising perspiration.

Ah shit. You cannot be getting sick right now. Thanking everything both above and below that you don't feel nauseous yet, you try to command your shaking fingers to undo the knot of your apron, peeling it over your head and hanging it up on the hook in the pantry. Shoving the door open and stepping into the hallway, you barely manage to nod politely to a few of the maid's who are cleaning before making a beeline toward the courtyard.

The fresh air — although sweltering at this time of late-afternoon — might help a little and you take the small pathway through the gazebo, toward your Lady's personal wing.

You shiver harder despite the heat, blinking in the sunlight. Reaching up, you run a hand through your hair, your brows furrowing at just how sweaty you are and how labored your breathing is getting. You haven't even been outside for more than three minutes, you shouldn't be this disgustingly winded yet.

Ducking through the doorway into the staircase leading upward to your bedchambers and Alcina's office, you grip the railing with white-knuckles. You have to pause for a moment at the twist of the second landing, leaning forward with your hands on your knees.

You're achingly wet between your thighs.

It's a deep ache you've only felt once before, the night of yours and Alcina's wedding before she Marked you as hers and you reach up, ghosting your fingers over the familiar indents on your neck, biting your lip to stifle a moan. That was — That was a little excessive but you can't stop yourself from doing it again, pressing harder, rewarded with a fresh gush of slick from your clenching pussy.

You start to climb the rest of the stairs after a few more, panting heartbeats, breathing heavy through your nose. You need Alcina, you know that you need her and yet, you shuffle into your bedroom instead, throwing your dress over your head.

The cool air helps a little, being surrounded by your wife's scent even more so and you climb, naked aside from your bra and drenched panties, into her side of the bed, smothering your face in her pillow. It smells so good that you can't help but moan again, louder this time and you clench your thighs together, desperate for friction, your needy clit pulsing in-time with your labored breathing.