Introduction

In a quaint village nestled between rolling hills and whispering forests, V returns to his grandparents' home after many years. His parents, archaeologists who traveled the world, left him with his grandparents to nurture his love for ancient artifacts and history. V 24 years young a skilled archer and avid bookworm, arrives at his grandparents' cozy cottage with a mixture of fond memories and eager curiosity.

V: smiling warmly It's good to be back, Grandpa, Grandma.

Grandpa: with a twinkle in his eye "Ah, V! How have you been? How's life in the city?

V: nodding  Busy, but exciting. The city has its charm, but I missed the peace and quiet here. How have you both been? How's your health?

Grandma: patting his shoulder affectionately, We're doing well, V. We stay busy with the garden and our little projects. And what about your eating habits? Are you taking care of yourself?

V: laughing  Yes, Grandma. I've been eating well. But nothing beats your home-cooked meals.

Grandma: smiling  Good to hear. We'll make all your favorites while you're here.

After a hearty lunch with his grandparents, during which they caught up on his studies, V admired the wonderful weather.

V: Grandpa, Grandma, do you remember the stories you told me about the mysterious shopkeeper who collects books from across the ages?

Grandpa: chuckling  Ah, yes! Old Mr. Song and his collection of ancient tomes. They say he has books from every corner of the world.

Grandma: nodding  It's quite fascinating, dear. People come from far and wide to visit his bookstore.

V: excitedly, I think I'll visit him today. I've always wanted to see his collection for myself.

Grandpa: nodding approvingly!  A good idea, V. You never know what treasures you might find.

Later that afternoon, V strolled over to the old bookstore, its weathered sign barely visible under layers of ivy...

To be continued!!!!!

Guys, please vote and support me🗳!!!
Please follow me on Instagram 🤗!!!!