three

justin

as soon as i got home, i fell onto my bed. i heard my door open so it's someone with key, so it's someone i allow in my house.

"justin, you home?" shayla's voice echoes. i let out a distressed groan as i sit up. "hey grumpy."

"give me a massage." i say, putting my face back into the pillow. laughing, she removed her shoes then climbs on the bed then sits on my lower back.

i remove my shirt, chuckling because i didn't think she'd actually do it. her warm hands knead my back, me groaning. "what did you do today?" she laughs.

"shopped. and i ran from a crowd fans." i answer, and she laughs. "i thought everyone in canada were used to me just walking around."

"they probably visited from a different state, or never met you."

nodding, i instruct her to move her hands lower. after the massage, i make her sit down. "what did you buy me, i told you not to b-"

i place to two shoe boxes on the bed, and open them. "you got us matching shoes?" she looks at me, then down to the shoes she was talking about earlier.

"yes, and we're twinning tomorrow. because after the interview, we're going to a house party."

"your interview is twelve to two. what house par-"

"it starts at seven. we're helping set up the party. it's nicole's party, so i need you to play nice."

she rolls her eyes, and moves up on the bed. "there's something wrong, what's wrong?" i close the boxes, and moved up on the bed.

"nothing, just cuddle me." she grabs my arms, me laughing. "im serious, im okay."

"you're hiding things from me, shay." i say, looking into her eyes. "i don't know why you wont tell me."

"fine," she sighs, closing her eyes. "my dad is practically a deadbeat. he bet me off before, a lot actually."

"like as in s-"

"no, not sex." she stops me from talking. "in the boxing ring, and he even makes me fights men. i can't stop him."

"why?"

she blinks, me noticing the tears. "babe, you can tell me." i say, moving closer to her.

"he's a fucking horrible father. he leaves his children unless he needs something or wants something. he basically just uses me to get to fame..."

i sit up, hugging her. "why didn't you tell me this before?"

she shakes her head, and stands up. "he wanted me to use you. when you walked in two years ago, after you helped me, he noticed how we clicked and made me use you. i couldn't do it. im so sorry."

silence filled the room, my heart beating. she started to stand up, until i grabbed her hand. "don't leave."

"justin, i-"

"the past is the past. are you using me?" i look in her eyes, and she shakes her head.

"i promise im not, i never was. that's why ive been in the gym so much. to keep him from not telling you, i didn-"

"shay, shut up." i chuckle, pulling her back down onto the bed. giggling, she climbs on top of me, and just hugs me. "i love you."

"i love you too."

----

yall some bullshitters so i deleted every single negative comment that was on this chapter this is exactly why i fucking hate writing