eighty

K MICHELLE JUST PREACHED EVERY BLACK BELIEBERS WORDS OSMBSHSI YOU HAVE TO FUCKING LISTEN FO THIS MY AND MY BROTHER WEREE LAUGHING FOR FIFTEEN MINUTES AT THE FUCKING BOLOGNA AND KOOL AID PART

ryan

i saw the look on justin's face. he was freaking out internally. the fact that the music was still playing was a little bit of hope that she wasn't having second thoughts.

"oh my god." i heard justin whisper. i look up to see shayla walking down the aisle with her father and justin's father. smirking, i knew i was right. justin had several tears on his cheek as he watched his bride walk toward him.

he reached his hand out as she walk up the steps. shayla giggles, wiping his tears with her thumbs. "why are you crying?"

"now's not the time to make fun of me." he rolls his eyes, an obvious smile on his face. she holds her bouquet of light purple and white flowers, as the pastor starts to read.

as he was speaking, i looked out to the seats, to see pattie in tears, and the two fathers staring intently. considering i was having my second thoughts about selena being here, i looked over at her and she had tears on her cheeks but a big smile on her face.

i look over at nicole who was also crying tears of joy, as well as amara. "why is everyone crying?" i hear chaz whisper. i was going to shush him, but then i realize most friends and and family had tears.

"it's a beautiful sight to see, now shut up." we heard pattie whisper, just as justin was starting to say his vows. i turned to listen to this. if he choked up i probably will cry of laughter.

you could hear the happiness in justin's voice as he spoke, "i take you to be my best friend, my faithful partner, and my one true love. i promise to inspire and encourage you and to love you truly though the good and bad. i will forever be there to laugh with you, to lift you up when you're down and to love you unconditionally throughout all of our adventures in life, together."

shayla just stared at him as if he just spoke in a different language. smirking, i watch as she starts her vows, happily saying every word as she went on. she mentioned their times as best friends and how they became lovers, and i myself was almost in tears.

justin

i laughed as jaxon was late to bring the rings up to us. when we had put them on each other, the pastor looked at shayla. i had blocked them out, just staring at her as she spoke, "i do."

when he spoke to me, i wanted him to speak faster so i could kiss my wife. nodding, i grin, "i do."

"you may now kiss the bride."

i grab her cheeks, and brought her to me. kissing her caused goosebumps to spread over my body, me smiling into the kiss just as she did. "i love you." she mumbles.

"i love you more." i whisper back, as i pick her up. she squeals in surprise, as everyone is cheering. instead of waiting to throw the bouquet, when we got outside with paparazzi and fans outside, she tossed it to a belieber. the fan that caught it was screaming so loud, that it made laugh.

my ferrari had the just married shit on it as we got into the car. shayla was laughing, "i love your fans so much."

"pretty sure they love you just ask much."

before i pull off, i lean over and kissed her. "shayla bieber." i smirk.

she giggles, rolling down the window, waving at the fans before we pulled off.

------

since im in a good mood, i'll add maybe one or two more chapters then an epilogue

oh and i googled justins vows lmao