sixty four

my highest rank was/is #12 in fan fiction i love all of yall so much ok

and read the authors note at the end !!

shayla

award shows had to be my least favorite thing about justin's career. i agree with kanye and his speech at the last award show, when nicki slayed miley. "stop whining, and get out the car. we're already here so there's no going back."

"kanye for president." i yell as justin pulls me out of the limo. all attention turns to us, and i smirk. we walk down the carpet, hand in hand, not even stopping for the paparazzi to take pictures.

"you're so embarrassing." he laughs.

"oh my god, there's miley. can i say it?" i look at justin, and he's laughing.

"no, im friends with her." he stops laughing when she starts walking toward us. "go find our seats, unless you actually want to meet her."

i stand next to him, smiling. "justin, so great to see you." she hugs justin.

she looks at me and smiles. "i've always wanted to meet you! shayla, isn't it?" she smiles, bring me in for a hug.

"nice to meet you." i say, trying not to laugh. she exchanges a couple of words with justin and as she's walking away, i exclaim "miley, what's good?"

as miley turns around, justin hugs me, and i hug him back so it made it seem like i didn't say it. "i hate you." he's laughing into my shoulder.

"you love me." i leave his embrace, and kept walking while holding his hand. we walk to our seats, waiting for the whole show to start. considering justin's performance was near the middle of the show, i didn't stand up unless he won an award. or 5sos, or any of my favorites for that matter.

+

justin

after 5sos performed, they called an award i never heard of and i had won it. so, i took shayla up with me, and she was whispering threats as we walked up there.

i shake hands with the band members and shayla just smirks at them. as i gave my small speech, i heard her introducing herself. as we walked away backstage, i saw her and that calum guy had a lot to talk about.

"come on, you have to help me get ready to perform!" i pull her away from the band, and she groans.

"i was having a conversation." she rolls her eyes. i know i was overthinking it but she told me she liked that band and nine times out of ten if one of them found her attractive she was going for it. "i know that look, you're jealous."

"am not." i rolled my eyes.

"you flared your nostrils, liar." she makes me stop walking so i can face her. "justin, i love you. i may love calum but not in the way i love you. im all yours."

i pull her closer to me, and kisses her. "and im all yours."

"justin, come the hell on. i've been looking for you." scooter comes around the corner, yael by his side.

++

after my performance of sorry, i heard the cheers which made me happy. when i went to turn around, shayla was walking toward me with an award. "wait what?"

"they told me to give this to you."

i read the name on it out loud, best pop song. shrugging i hug her, and she ews because im sweaty.

"you didn't ew in bed." i cover the microphone, and she raises her eyebrows.

"you know the fuck what?" she starts laughing. i ran backstage as she chased me slowly because she has heels on. "when we get to our seats im kicking your ass."

"you love me too much to do that."

-----

alright im writing a story on swirlinbieber and i have a description and i want your opinions

"they've warned me about your type."

justin is and always has been a good boy. he got involved with the daughter of a drug lord, so he got involved. when he realized how much he was fucking up in the media's eyes, he had to break her off.

"im glad we're acquainted."

COMMENT !!!