thirty two

i know the picture ain't justin but yooo
----
justin

making our first public appearance as an almost couple was very awkward, so i told her to just hold my hand as if we were still best friends.

considering it's an award show, shayla told me if she saw selena she was going to say something. i wasn't holding her back either.

as we were walking across the carpet, we stood there getting our pictures taken. "your hands are clammy." she says to me.

"i know, i just don't want to see her again and i hate standing up here. paparazzi are the most irritating thing of all." i say, following after her. we keep walking into the building.

"justin!" i heard the voice behind us, and kept walking.

"stop walking." shayla said, and i shook my head.

"there's too many cameras for you to confront her here." i say, shayla shrugging. "you have no off button!"

"that's a good thing."

"justin, you never called me back." selena says, and i could just heard and practically see every camera turning toward us.

"hi, uhm, there's a reason he didn't call you back. he wants nothing to do with you." shayla stands in front me, and she has heels on so she covered my view of selena.

"i wasn't talking to you, move the fuck out of my way." selena puts her hand in my face.

"what's with yall thinkin yall can talk to me like im a becky?" as soon as shayla started remove her earrings, i knew i needed to stop this.

i picked shay up by her waist, and kept walking to find our seats. when we got there, i just started laughing. "were you really going to hit her?"

"god no, i used to box. i'm technically not allowed to fight on the streets but if it's necessary i will." shayla puts her earrings back in. "i was going to intimidate her and if she called out my bluff i probably would've got a quick hit."

rolling my eyes, i sit down, scooter already blowing my phone up. groaning lowly, i answer it, him not even greeting me, he just starts yelling about how shayla and selena's "talk" was on social media so quick.

shayla

watching justin accept his award was a heartwarming moment. someone came and told me that justin wanted me, so they led backstage. he was standing there on his phone, holding his award in his other hand.

"you okay?" i ask, and he nods.

"i perform after this, and since scooter couldn't make it here, i need someone by my side." he grabs my hand, leading me to his dressing room. his outfit was already set out, but when he opened it, and sighed.

"this is a sparkly black dress, someone else has my clothes."

"i wanna see your ass in that dress." i wink at him, and he just rolls his eyes, laughing. "no but seriously, just put some clothes on and go perform."

"i want to perform with you on stage with me one day. i'm going to teach you the choreography."

"no thank you." i pat his cheek. as he was getting dressed, his phone started ringing, and liz was calling. "hoe number two is calling."

"i don't wanna answer it, do something."

i answered the phone, "hello?"

"who's this?"

"this dashaquitra, who this?" i say, justin laughing in the background.

"do i have the wrong number?"

"yeah, that lil famous white boy had this number before me, stop calling."

when i hung up, justin's laughter got louder. "what kind of name is dashaquitra?"

"a ghetto name, duh." i roll my eyes, laughing. "she won't call you anymore."

"i hope so."

---

yo when i say my writing sucks im not saying it for attention it's because i actually think it sucks lmfao