twenty nine

a lot of people don't like chitterlings lmao i do they're fire with hot sauce
----
justin

looking over at ryan, he sighs. "you just wrote two more songs about shay and you two weren't even together."

"ryan!" nicole hits her boyfriend, me groaning. "where's she even at?"

"i didn't leave my room, she probably left. she wasn't downstairs when you came in?" i ask, worried.

"don't worry she's probably with her mom." ryan says, knowing when shayla's not in a good mode she goes to visit her mom. "now let me read the songs."

"no."

"dud-"

"you can wait unt-"

he punches my arm making me drop the notebook, then he takes it and runs out of my room. "i hate him." i mumble.

"im stuck with him all day." nicole rolls her eyes, then her phone starts ringing. she walks out, leaving me in my room alone.

when she left out, i grabbed my phone to see several texts from my mom and scooter. scooter was telling me about an upcoming performance i have, and he got studio time today for the songs i just wrote. i told him i wanted big sean to be on the one song ive written.

mom texted me and told me she was coming over with jax and jazzy, me smiling. i haven't seen them in weeks.

+

shayla

ryan and nicole were irritating me so i left. i decided to just face justin, but instead i was attacked in hugs by jazzy and jax. "shay!" i heard pattie.

as i closed the door, i saw justin walking down the stairs. seeing him shirtless made me nervous, which meant that kiss did change something. he flashes me a fake smile, then walks into the kitchen.

"what was that? are you two arguing?" pattie questioned, me panicking. should i tell her?

"no. he's uh-"

"mom, your food is smoking." justin says calmly, her running into the kitchen. he walks back in the hall. "don't tell her about the ki-"

"i didn't." i say. "but we can't keep acting like it never happened."

"i know." he just sighs. "i have to go to the studio tomorrow and record. after that?"

"yeah, i guess." i shrug.

----

yeah this chapter sucked lmfao