seventy eight

since im in a bitchy ass mood ... that "friend" that likes to make racist jokes .. yeah her butt nudes got leaked and i laughed in her face. she wants to be heartless, bitch ive always been heartless, always have always will be.

justin

my mom wasn't really with us breaking the rule about not seeing each other on the wedding day until the ceremony so we had to use ryan as a distraction. when i knocked on the door, shay came out, and grabbed my hand.

this building we rented out almost resembled a church. we didn't want to use the actual church i used to go to considering its sunday. "my moms gonna kill us."

"the paparazzi and fans outside are going to kill us." she mumbles. "i don't want them following us to the graveyard, justin."

nodding, i text chaz who had met us quickly. "ryan's running out of excuses, we need to hurry up." he laughs. "there's a back door, i'll pull your car up."

we nod as i hand him my car keys and then go to find the back door which was actually an emergency exit. before we went out, she made sure no one was in sight then we ran to the car. chaz gets out, eyes widening. "your mom is right there, hurry up!"

i put the car in drive, then pulled off. shayla groans, then looks at me. "are you nervous?"

"for the wedding or because of my mom?" i laugh, and she rolls her eyes, smiling.

"the wedding."

"no." i shrug. "we skipped a rehearsal dinner and we broke the rule about not seeing each other. im not even worried about it."

"im not nervous because of that. it's my dad, he's going to be sitting there, judging us." she sighs, grabbing my hand. "i just want him to be like he was before my moms death. i was young but i can tell the difference of his personality from then and now."

"baby, i know he's your father but you're old enough to make your own decisions which is exactly why i didn't ask for his permission to marry you." i say. "if you didn't want to marry me then i would've understood but if he doesn't want you to ma-"

"the fact i asked you to marry me and you said no..." she rolls her eyes, laughing. as we pull up to the graveyard, i groan.

"are you ever going to let that go?" i question.

"no."

we get out, hand in hand, walking past other's graves to find her mothers.

+

amara

watching pattie freak out because the bride and groom were gone must've been the most funniest thing ever. nicole and ryan were playing with the kids that were just complaining how bored they were and jeremy was trying to get pattie to calm down.

chaz was helping people find their seats, and ty was at the next location where the after party was happening. i wouldn't be surprised if he was there eating the food when he's supposed to make sure everything is okay. "did ty call yet?" pattie asks.

i nod, "everything's perfect."

she lets out a sigh of relief. i follow her, then the bride and groom walk in, pattie gasping. i look at shay, "why were you crying? where were you?"

"visiting my mom." she mumbles. "make me look like i wasn't crying."

"cole!" i exclaim. "let's go!"

us four, including pattie, walk into her room. shay wanted a stylist to do her hair but me to do her makeup so that's how it went. the stylist did her hair first then i did her make up.

as i was doing it, shay chuckles. "what's funny?" i ask, lifting her head up a little.

"im about to get married to my best friend."

"no one expected it." nicole laughs. "but we're glad it did. you two are the perfect couple."

"not to mention the chocolate, vanilla swirl." i wink, and she just laughs. pattie was standing behind shay laughing as well.

"shay, are you wearing the heels?" pattie had asked.

"yeah i guess. the flats don't match."

when i had finished her make up, she looks in the mirror, and stares at herself. "what's wrong?" i question. "don't tell me you're thinking about-"

"im not, jesus mara." she laughs. "im hella nervous but i don't regret saying yes."

"oh thank god." pattie grabs the dress from the hanger.

"it's so poofy." shay laughs. "it doesn't even have purple in it."

"you picked the dress." nicole spoke. "every dress with purple was ugly."

"true." i shrug. "now put the dress on. we have to go put ours on."

nicole and i walk out and pattie stays to help shayla. in silence we walked toward the other room to see someone we least expected to walk in the front doors of the building.

"shay's gonna snap." i say to nicole.

"imagine how justin's going to react."

------

short chapters = more chapters and more chapters = the book not ending yet 😂 !!

no but i got a D in math lmao it's passing but it's still a D. but the concerts in july so my mom's gonna get over it by the summer + they're not going to waste $300