twenty three

although i didn't respond to any of you on my last update thing i appreciate all the comments and ily all 💖

shayla

justin was seen with liz today, so that means he lied to me. i'd date christian just to be an asshole but i love justin and i can't do that to him. even though he did it to me.

i mean if he really likes her then he doesn't have to stop dating her just because of me. i was really fond of christian, especially since he had an interest in me. it's rare for white boys to like black girls and it was just my luck christian was one of them.

"im home."

justin walks in the living room, and sits down next to me. "you've been sitting here since i left."

"i have no life." i answer, grabbing the remote to turn in the tv. "what'd you do?"

his face went pale, then i chuckled. "you were with liz, i know."

"but-"

"it's fine."

"no, it wasn't like that! i promise." he grabs my hand, pleading for me to believe him.

"i believe you." i chuckle, hugging him. he smiles, wrapping his arm around me.

++

justin

"no sense? hmm, who's it about?"

looking at ryan, i hesitate. "if it's about selena-"

"it's not, it's about shay."

"but the lyrics, dude, i-"

"i was cuddling and hugging liz, watching me and shay's favorite movies the day shay met christian." i sigh, practically revealing my feelings for shayla to ryan. "after i fucked liz i sat there, and realized i didn't want liz i want shayla. it didn't feel right having liz right there. liz was just a girl to fall back on."

instead of giving me sympathy, he's smirking. "what the fuck dude, you like shayla and you're not doing anything about it?"

"why are you happy about this?" i look up at him, and he grins.

"i knew you two were a little too much touchy feely for just friends. there's gonna be little light-skinned babies running around." ryan teases, nicole just walking in.

"babies?" she questions.

"justin likes shayla."

nicole covers her mouth, awing. rolling my eyes, i stand up, grabbing my phone that ryan was looking at. "im going home."

"don't use protection, you and shayla are gonna make cute ass babies." nicole taunts, me groaning. i hate them so much.

when i got home, scooter was there, shayla smiling. "what?" i question, scooter chuckling.

"we're going to florida, you have a show there. and an interview, but we're not leaving until tomorrow."

instead of answering, i just nod. "what's wrong?" scooter asks, shayla walking away. i was making sure she was out of sight before i answered.

"i, uhm, i kind of lik-"

"kind of? dude, you're hesitating and you're blushing, you definitely do."

"how do you know what i was gonna say?" i ask, squinting. he smirks, then shows me his phone. ryan has texted him.

"that's why it's just shay is joining you. i'll be there but on a separate plane and a hotel room far away from you."

rolling my eyes, i go to find shayla. she's in the living room watching ellen's interview with nicki minaj. laughing, i sit down. "i bet she'd love to have you on one of her videos."

"again, i can't twerk."

"but you can act."

she just smirks, and cuddles closer to me. when i wrap my arms around her, i had this feeling. and i know that it wasn't me just liking her.

i actually love her.

---

i hate writing, i suck at it