thirty four

justin

i walked up to the door, knocking. selena opens the door, smiling. "you finally deci- oh."

"yeah oh." shayla comes from behind me, stepping into the house. "your tweet was inconsiderate and racist. nor was it fucking necessary."

"i don't see anything wrong with it."

"you know what's wrong with it." nicole stepped up. "i know we were friends when you dated justin, but this isn't cool."

"all i did was call her a slave to justin. it's true, all she does is take his commands, she isn-"

shay breathed out. "just know, if she hits you, i'm not stopping her." i say to selena, and i saw her eyes got big.

"this is irrelevant, we might as well just leave." ryan spoke, shrugging. "she's so obsessed with you and irritating."

"believe me, i know." i sigh, slightly feeling bad for us ganging up on her.

+

ryan and nicole went home, me finally having shay to myself, and selena not in social media ruining everything.

she was cooking, and i was just watching her. admiring her. i can't believe i actually got her. "shay, come here."

she turns around, then walks toward me. "what's wrong?"

"nothing." i pull her down on my lap, and held her waist. "if i kiss you are we still moving too fast?"

she shakes her head, and i kiss her softly. it turned into a small make out session, then she pulled away. "im sorry about selena. but we just can't let her find out about us or she'll do something stupid."

"justin, shut up. it's not your fault." she laughs. "but im used to us now."

"im not asking you to be my girlfriend until i take you on an official date." i kiss her hand.

"where are you taking me?"

"it's a surprise." i smirk, kissing her cheek. my eyes widened when i looked behind her, "uh, the food is smoking."

"justin!"

---

when you try to be cute and it fails lmao