fifteen

justin

i entered my bedroom, shayla laying there in my t-shirt. smiling, i pull the blanket back over her body, then i start to strip to my boxers when i heard her groan. "turn the light off!"

"hold on." i laugh. i plug my phone in, then i turn the light off, making my way back to the bed.

"did you have fun?" shayla asks as i got comfortable, and i nod.

"i actually did, we planned to hang out again like on our own time." i say, and shayla just chuckles.

"she's gonna lock you in her basement."

rolling my eyes, i bring her closer and cuddled her. "justin, you're so cold." she whines.

"cuddle me and i'd be warm."

she wraps her arms around me, then sighs. "you're still cold. you're making me cold."

"shut up." i laugh, pulling the blanket over us more, and she just giggles.

+

there was a familiar smell that woke me up, followed my a loud beeping sound. "ryan is burning something." shayla groans.

"i thought he left." i mentally groan, standing up.

"he slept in the other bedroom."

when i got down there, ryan was throwing whatever burnt food he cooked out the back door. "are you trying to kill us?"

"i was trying to treat my best friend to a breakfast for his hard work." ryan rolls his eyes, walking away. i heard shayla chuckle behind me.

"what hard work did he do?" shayla laughs. "he's recorded one song so far."

"that is a lot of work." i say.

shayla just wraps my jacket around her body, then sits down. "let's watch movies."

"i'd ask ryan to make popcorn but he'd burn that too." i mumble.

"it's too early for popcorn! make food." ryan shouts. groaning, i decide to just cook and get it over with.

i honestly just really want ryan to leave.