seventy nine

white privilege by macklemore gave me goosebumps and im almost in tears bc he legit praised and threw shade at every prejudice white person my respect goes to him ✊🏾

justin

sighing, i stood in front of my dad, as she smoothed out my tux. "yeah, now you're nervous." he laughs, then puts his hand on my shoulder. "it'll be fine."

"i know." i breathe.

chaz, ty, and ryan all walk in. they all looked nervous. "what's wrong?" dad chuckles. "you three seem more nervous than justin."

"christian's here." chaz blurts.

"and so is selena." ryan mumbles.

"i tried to stop them but selena's security gripped me up,. your security was outside holding paparazzi back to even notice and christian just kind of walked in and ignored me." ty spoke, me sighing. i shrug.

"they're irrelevant as of now, i don't even care." i breathe, turning to look in the mirror. i grab my phone, seeing a text from nicki.

im almost there, don't start without me

chuckling, i screen shot it and sent it to shay. she didn't answer which meant she was going what she was doing with the girls. when i stand up, someone knocks on the door.

i open to see christian standing there in a tux. "i need to talk to you." he says.

"about what?" i close the door behind me, and he sighs.

"everything." he shrugs. "you can't lie and say you weren't getting caught up in the fame but shay and ryan were keeping you grounded and im sorry for everything i said."

"why are you apologizing now?"

"you're getting married, man. we were best friends and we used to tell each other we were never getting married and look at you now." he chuckles. "i wasn't invited but i had to see you get married. if you choke up during your vows i might laugh."

"nice." i laugh. "but it's okay. all is forgiven."

we shake hands before giving each other a hug then we walk back in. "let's get out there, pattie said the girls are almost ready. they're just waiting for nicki."

"as in minaj?" christian asks, eyes wide. we all nod, and he just smirks.

"your little crush on her isn't getting you anywhere, man." i laugh. "she's with meek anyways."

chris just rolls his eyes and keeps walking. he sits down next to his sister as we all walk up to the front of the crowd. i saw jaxon making funny faces as mom tried to take a picture of him. "does your mom know there's professional pictures being taken?" ryan leans over, whispering.

"she should." i laugh. "dude, my hands are shaking."

"let's hope you don't choke up during your vows." he says, me just looking at him.

"you and christian are assholes you know that?" i roll my eyes. the pastor from slowly walked up, blessing every person he walked past. after he took his place by me, the door opened, nicki walking in.

she waves at me, points to the left. i shake my head and pointed the other way where shay and the rest of the girls were.

+

ryan

justin was humming, which is something he does when he's nervous. nicki had taken her seat by selena, and i saw the dirty look nicki had given her. as soon as the music started, justin's eyes widen and he looks at me. i laugh, "you look like you just saw a ghost."

"im not ready." he breathes.

"stop being a pussy." i whisper. "it's just shay, your best friend."

"and lover." chaz leans over, smirking.

"you're not helping." he rolls his eyes. jazzy came skipping down the aisle with purple and white flower petals flying around, a smile spread on her face. "if i choke up it's your fault."

"what? you can't blame it on me!" i whisper back, and he just rolls his eyes, turning toward the pastor. nicole came walking out first with flowers in her hand. i smirk at her and she just winks.

considering chaz was thrown into being a best man last minute, his girlfriend was a bridesmaid last minute. everyone knew her except for amara and shay, so it was fairly awkward, but we ended up getting over it.

justin wiped his face as amara walked out, then his eyes widened. "where's her dad at?"

"what?"

"where's shay's dad? she's going to be so broken if she doesn't see him."

he turns to me. "cool it, justin." nicole had said. as soon he saw the white dress from around the corner, he put his hand on my shoulder.

"my heart hurts." he mumbles, me laughing.

"justin's gonna cry when he sees her." i hear ty say to chaz. smirking, i look forward to see that shay had stopped walking.

"is everything okay?"

-----

this is all i can write rn sorrryyyy lmao but yall there's this song i have to show yall im