epilogue

i didn't know how or incorporate another chapter so here's the epilogue ik ik cry with me

but people asked to add me on snapchat so i said why not lol just dm me if you want or just comment your user and i'll add you

and yes the story is ending
:'-) i want to cry tbh, but that doesn't mean we don't have to stop talking to each other. i have two other bwwm books on this account and two more bwwm books on swirlinbieber hmu!

----

seven years ago we were best friends. seven years ago i was boxing and justin was doing world tours. we got married just five years ago and i have to say, it's been the best years of my life.

"mommy, daddy is being rude."

nicole picks up her kid, and laughs. "what'd he do now, maria?"

"he took my cookies."

laughing, i walk into the kitchen, seeing ryan and justin talking. ryan was a mess, his hair everywhere, his shirt covered in throw up, and you could tell he hasn't shaved in a while. "where's jay?"

"sleeping, finally." ryan sighs. "out of us i expected you two to have kids first."

"i expected it to be amara and ty." justin shrugged. "sure am gonna miss them."

the couple had flew off to jamaica for a vacation then decided to live there for a while. it was a surprise but they were happy there so we didn't bother them into coming back. "jay is screaming, ryan, go get him!"

nicole took the cookies from ryan's hand and gave them to the crying maria on the floor. "just know, when we have this kid, they're not acting like this." i look at justin as he rubs my belly.

i was only six months pregnant, and seeing the way ryan and nicole stress made me determined my kids don't grow up being cry babies. "your kid is going to be pure evil." nicole squints. "following after their momma."

"that's a good thing." justin chuckles. "if he is getting bullied, he can take up for himself."

justin bet me it was a boy and twenty weeks into the pregnancy, when we found out the gender. it's a boy, who will most likely have my attitude and justin's cockiness. im not going to lie, my son is going to grow up hella sexy and get all the girls.

"i hoped it was a boy just so when we have a girl. and she'll have a big brother that kicks ass." justin winks, a big smile on his face. the way justin thinks is another reason to love him even more. the fact that he took a break from the fame again just for me and his kid made me extra happy.

"when are you going to go back into the media?" i ask, as he was picking up maria who was still sniffling from before while eating her cookies.

"probably a while after you give birth. i don't want paparazzi flashing lights just yet." he shrugs, grabbing a baby wipe to wipe maria's face off. she was giggling as he did it, then ryan came down holding jay, the youngest.

"uncle justin." maria says. justin smiles, while looking at her. "why is your baby in her stomach? did she eat it?"

nicole and ryan had bursted into laughter that had woke up the baby. i didn't want to laugh but i had to. kids are so innocent, it's adorable.

justin picks her up, then chuckles at me. "why'd you eat my baby?"

"i hate you." i laugh, walking past him to pick up jay from ryan. when i hold jay, he snuggled into my boobs then started to fall asleep again.

"i just tried to put him to sleep." ryan groaned, confused.

"shay's boobs do that to me too." justin says, nicole laughing. he was so lucky i was holding jay. we all go to the living room so i could sit down, then i get a call as soon as i sit down.

"justin, help." i say. he puts maria down, and i groan. "my phone is in my back pocket."

considering i was sitting down and there's a fetus in my stomach, it wasn't easy to move around. when he grabs it, he answers it, amara's face on the screen. "hey stranger." i say, smiling.

"when are you due? we'll be there a week before that." she smirks. "and hi to you too."

"it's quite boring without you here." i pout, nicole giving me an offended look. "you're too busy with your kids."

"soon you are too." i heard ty's voice. "hi shay."

"hi ty." i smile. "having fun?"

"too much."

justin took the phone as i look down at the baby in my arms. he was smiling in his sleep, and twitching his little fingers. "he looks heavenly right now but when he's able to crawl and walk, oh it's gonna be hell."

i look at nicole, laughing. "imagine shay's kid. boxing at the age two, beating everyone in his class." ryan says to nicole.

"my sons playing football." justin looks at ryan then at me. "or whatever sport, but i hope it's football."

"it better be football or basketball. i hate watching any other sport." amara says from the phone, me seconding her on that.

"what if your son doesn't even want to play sports?" ryan asks.

"it's fine with me." i look at justin and he shrugs as well. "he's gonna get hella hoes either way."

ryan rolls his eyes. "you think im kidding. im serious." i chuckle. "you know how light skinned boys are."

"im still here." ty speaks, justin covering his mouth to laugh.

"that wasn't an insult. light skinned boys are hella fine." i admit, justin looking at me, squinting. "so are white boys, especially ones that can sing."

he smiles, then amara gasps. "what if your son can sing? he'll definitely get hella hoes."

"justin's looks, shay's attitude, justin's singing abilities, and shay's personality, your son is going to be ... something." nicole laughs. i rub my belly, excited for this bundle of joy to be here.

"we've got to go, but when are we due?" amara asks, me laughing.

"may ninth. thank god it's a spring birthday." i reply. she tells us they'll be there a week before, the hangs up. smiling, i lean on to justin, grinning.

---

im breaking the rules and making an epilogue pt 2 :)))))

i know this is a justin ff bUT PILLOW TALK FROM ZAYN IM SO